chapter 1

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yoongi and jimin were lover for 3 years, they broke up 3 months ago but they stuck in an apartment they've bought together. both of them don't wanna leave because they both think they have a right to own the apartment. so they won't leave unless one of them willing to pay. they both are worker, yoongi own a book store and jimin work as writer, their interest brought them together yet their interest also made them broke up.

at yoongi's store, he had a customer who's always came to met him. named taehyung, he's a part time worker at convenience store near yoongi's store, also he's a singer at cafe. he's already eyed yoongi ever since yoongi opened his store, around 2 years ago. and jimin has a co-worker named jungkook, who's a year younger than him, jungkook's liking jimin since he's at university and finally they became co-worker.

yoongi and jimin were met by accident, they met when yoongi opened his book store, jimin was the first customer yoongi had. yoongi was excited when jimin said he's a writer for magazine, yoongi's like reading books or article, they felt like they're met to be together. yoongi was the first one who had feeling for jimin, or may be because jimin was too shy to express his feeling for yoongi so no one know if jimin was fell for yoongi at the first sight.

yoongi was finally confessed after 2 months they had talked eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter