chapter 34

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

that night was so loud, loud of yoongi and taehyung's voices. that night was such a nightmare for both of them.

"yoongi, please forgive me, i'm sorry.."
"stop your fake tears, tae. i don't need it"
"why are you being harsh, babe..?"
"i am not. and you are the one whose being harsh. i've never know that you're such an evil"
"yoongi, i did it because i don't want to lose you! jimin wants you!"
"so what?!"
"i don't want him snatch you from me!"
"taehyung, let me clear some things between us. first, we're not dating, and second, i've never told you that i love you. okay, i've tried, but i don't think it works" he tried to calm himself, tried to control his emotion.
"yoongi, do you say you don't love me..? yoongi.. we don't have to be official if we want to love each other.."
"tae, i like you. you were a good company. if only you hadn't do what you've done, i might be yours. you've ruined your chance, tae. you know i've tried my best to rid my memories with jimin, and you're almost made me love you, to be honest."
"yoongi.. i love you, really i love you.." his voice's barely audible. may be because he's crying, or because he's yelling.
"tae.. i respect you, i was respect you. if only you didn't do stupid thing-"
"stupid thing? you called it stupid thing?! i just wanted to save you, yoongi!"
"save me from what?!"
"from jimin! i don't want him to win you! you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter