chapter 13

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

even though jimin kept saying he's okay or 'i don't miss him', but he's absolutely couldn't lying to himself. twice or thrice a week he's sleeping in yoongi's room. may be, because he used to sleep there sometimes when they were still together. and actually, after broke up, sometimes jimin came to yoongi's room, but he's realised it before he stepped into yoongi's room.

jungkook whose trying his best to not get jealous over jimin's behaviour lately, keep convincing jimin how much he loves the elder, how much he want to spend his life with jimin, how much he want to help jimin to forget his pain and heal his wound. jungkook is desperate, each days, as his feeling grow bigger, his heart ached too. he want jimin to let go of their memories, and built a new one with him.

but each days.. jimin looks more down than before, before yoongi left the house.

"hyung.. please, look at me.." jungkook says caressing jimin's cheek
"what, jungkook?"
"can you please.." he take a deep breath, "lock yoongi's room and stop coming there?" he says hesitantly.
"w-why?"
"don't you know it hurt me?" he lowered his voice
"jungkookie.. i'm sorry.. i just-"
"hyung, i know we're not in a special relationship, but it's 'not yet' right? you've never say you don't love me-"
"and i've never say i love you too, jungkook"
"hyung.."
"jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter