chapter 2

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"good morning, yoongi!" it's taehyung, someone whose like yoongi a lot. when yoongi and jimin still togehter, he's always prayed for yoongi's happiness, with him. not with jimin. he's always praying someday he could own yoongi's heart, and now the chance is right in front of him. "good morning tae. you're earlier than usual" yoongi's never bothered when taehyung around, but he doesn't know taehyung's intention, he's never know that taehyung has feeling for him.

"i brought you some food today"
"thanks, but you don't have to spend your money for me. you have to take care of yourself too"
"i'm okay, i still live with my parent, my nutrition is perfectly fine" he grinned
"but still. i don't want to bother you, tae. you've been so kind to me"
"yoongi, i don't care if you don't like it, but i won't stop and keep going to feed you every morning. do you have time tonight?"

they promised to meet this evening at the park near taehyung's house. 9 pm, yoongi closed his store early because taehyung, after he's sure he did locked the door he rode his bike to the park. when he's arrived there's taehyung who's sitting calmly with his earphone plugged in his ears. taehyung dressed neatly, purposely dressed like that just to see yoongi, and his smile widen when he see yoongi walking toward him. 

"you look nice, tae. is there any special occa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter