chapter 39

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI MAKNAE JUNGKOOK! YAAAAYY XD

----

yoongi excuse himself, of course to pack his stuffs at his store. he promised jimin he will come tonight. yeah, he will come to a place he's been longed to. the place he supposed to be live in. the most comfortable place in this world called home. 

"welcome home, hyung" jimin says, hugging yoongi. yoongi hug him back, planting kisses on jimin's upper head. they're walking to a room that had been prepared by jimin. but it's not yoongi's room. he was already prepared it since few days ago actually, he'd changed yoongi's room to be their closet and jimin's room for their room. yoongi's surprised, he didn't expecting this would be happened. but jimin's smart, he knew his bed is more comfy than yoongi's bed. so he choose his room to be theirs. yoongi smiles widely, hug jimin again, he tighten his embrace. 

the following days, things are worked between yoongi and jimin. even though they aren't official yet, both of them are saying 'i love you' every day, every time, every moment. they both know how their feelings yet none of them are brave enough to make them official, especially yoongi, and jimin, he's just too shy, he used to be asked, not the asking one.

jimin become more intimate and affectionate towards yoongi. he never skip a day making meals for yoongi's lunch, cook dinner when he's stayed at home, or pick him up at store to buy dinner somewhere. if yoongi opens his store everyday back then, now his store is closed every sunday and monday. sunday for their holiday and monday to give jimin break. even though he couldn't replace jimin in making meals, at least he could helping on cleaning house or heating leftover foods. or order food from their favourite restaurant.

this sunday they planned to go shopping for their new house. "groceries? pillowcase? can't we buy it via online?" yoongi whined. he was the one who ask jimin to go shopping but he's too lazy to go out. "hyungggg~ do you think you can buy groceries online???" jimin pulls and drags him into the bathroom, it's still 8 am but jimin is the strict type about time, you can't mess up with him about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter