chapter 36

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

taehyung almost lost his patience when yoongi dragged him out from his store, he knew yoongi will leave him for real and he doesn't want it happen. although in front of him there's already a definite probability, he will avoid it as far as he can. he just doesn't want to give up, he doesn't want to give in again, he want yoongi for himself. he need yoongi.

"tae, why do you have to be like this? i just, i just feel like i don't know who you are. you're different, not like the old you." it was what yoongi asked to taehyung before taehyung left. right, taehyung was kind of angel. he was never did something bad, at least in front of yoongi and jimin. he was always help them when they had problem, he liked yoongi for a long time but it didn't mean he's just be nice to yoongi, but also on jimin. he was never differentiate them, but it lasted just till yoongi being single.

may be because he saw a big chance and he's being greedy. he's forget the old him or may be the real him.

few days later, yoongi got a message from taehyung, says that taehyung resign from convenience store and will be working full time at his dad's company. and the next day, he's got another messages says that taehyung will go abroad, for around a year and he ask yoongi if he want to come with him.

taehyung: yoongi, i know you're already dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter