chapter 20

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's still 6.45 when yoongi's phone ringing. it's missed call from unknown number, he's too lazy to call back but he noticed a text instead, from a name he wanted to see. taehyung still in deep sleep, so he quietly walk out, and gone to certain direction.

needs around 15 minutes to reach the venue, he just hoping nothing bad happened. he kept praying on his way there, he's worried. too worried.

yoongi directly walked into a room and angrily he pushed jungkook away before he punched the younger right on the face, several times. "don't you dare to touch jimin, you bastard!" he keep punching jungkook till his corner lips bleed. once yoongi stopped, he smiled, more like laughing, "hyung, you are just his ex, he is mine now, i can do anything to him" when yoongi going to punch him again, jimin stop him, he held yoongi's hand. yoongi stood up and sit next to jimin, meanwhile jungkook still laid down on the floor, still laughing enduring his pain.

"you can kill him, hyung.."
"you can see it, he's fine. you can see how he's laughing"
"hyung, you should go. you're ruined something here" jungkook says as he stand up
"you're the one who should go, jungkook.." jimin mumbled.
"me?" jimin nods. "hyung, i'm your -to be- boyfriend"
"you're not"
"i'm not? oh, is it because he is here?!" jungkook says half yelling, pointing at yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter