seven

Silver Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Cheon Hwa"

 

Chains were tautly shackled over my wrists and ankles. My head throbbed.  I tried to shake it off and focus, but the pain continued to fog my mind. I could barely remain consious. The walk was excruciating. Several guards stood behind me whenever my body would collapse. They'd pick me up, hauling me on my fert only to lead me further into the gates of oblivion. Exo surrounded me- some hiding in the shadows. I could feel their gazes boring on my back, but I could only seem to glare at the one who made me this way. Sehun. My anger boiled. Knuckles turning white from clenching my fist. Then I felt sharp pain in my bone rapidly charging to my brain causing me to fall again. I hissed.    "Patch her up, Lay or she won't survive till we get to the Court." Suho instructed. His brows wrinkled examining my state.    The guards halted their steps. Their grip on my chains firmer. Lay, The Healer Prince, approached me, squatting to my level. I was tempted to spit on his face, but I knew it could only cause more trouble so I stayed silent. He grabbed my fragile arm. I flinched and looked away. I didn't want this. I didn't deserved this. I had failed Taeyong and the guards. My heart pounded just thinking about them.    "Don't be stubborn or you'll die." He yanked my arm. This time I froze, letting him do whatever he wanted. He pore over my arm seraching for my vital points. He pressed a thumb over it and I felt a wave of essence. I gasped at the sudden impact, but it felt surprisingly warm. The wounds on my skin closed up. I relaxed for a moment. Perhaps I could even escape, but I wasn't stupid enough. I'll think of something later.   The guards started dragging me again. I didn't crumple on my knees anymore. ". this ." I cursed under my breath so no one could hear. Life, how much ed up can you be. "Wait," I said no one in particular, but for some reason they all listened.    "What sort of antics are you pulling?" I heard directly from the Wind Prince, suddenly arising from the shadows. His voice grim as usual.   I sighed in response. Something stang in my eyes. I disregarded the bitter feeling coming along with it. I look down to see my pathetic self. Exo watched in scrutiny, anticipation in their dark orbs. I ripped the lace dangling on the white floral dress I wore filled with dirt and stains and tossed it to only God knows where. I heedlessly remove my earrings, dropping them on the ground including some other jewelry. I hurl my sandals away leaving me barefoot. Finally, I untie my hair. No one uttered a word. The silence was deafeaning. I cleared my throat. "What are you guys doing just standing there? Let's go."    I tried to look as stiff as possible. Not exposing any kind of emotion. I could tell they were trying to read me- figure me out. I caught their calculating eyes. My mind crowded with millions of thoughts, mostly finding ways to escape. Strangely, I thought of the king and queen. What would they do? Would anyone rescue me or was this a war only between me and the Obsidians? Would anyone take the risk? I lost track of my surrounding. I felt a squeeze on my shoulder. Everything becomes completely mum. The world begins to slip away, swirling with darkness until a certain voice interupts.    "The queen isn't so patient." A deep hallow chuckles follows, penetrating my ears. I realized I just teleported. Not through a spell but through a gift. Kai.   

>  >  >

 

"Sehun"

  As Jongin said he would, the Diamond Angel teleported to the Dark Court. He was right. I would be better to speed things up. Queen Haesoo would explode waiting for their arrival. The thought puts a grin on my face. In the shadows where no one could see me, I watch as the guards push her to her knees. As usual never spoke, not even a small whisper. She snorts at the guard. Typical of her.   Her eyes drilled into the throne, sending daggers. As if she was waiting for something to happen. As she could tell the queen would appear in any moment.    "What a displeasure." Queen Haesoo jeered in absolute distaste, scanning the enemy from head to toe. She looked l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter