three

Silver Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Black Angels"

 

2 days before the engagement party. A rustle of voices surrounded the Dark Court. The tension was so thick a knife could cut through it. Meanwhile, the queen sat on her throne alone without her king beside her as he had other issues to deal with. Not even the princesses to her aid. Her fingers repeatedly tapped the armrest of her throne made of silver, bronze, ruby and onyx. Thorns were below her throne preventing anyone stepping on her lane of authority. 

"Silence!" She screamed to the Court, her black eyes of void sparkling dangerously. "Leave everyone. I want to speak only to my sons." The Court was surprised by her outburst but without a word they rush to leave the court leaving only the thirteen of them. Queen Haesoo laid her head against her throne. "Only two days left then I meet the and her pet king and the Court is already getting in my nerves as if I can't burn them all." She hissed with venom laced in her tougue. Her aura glinting alarmingly. 

"Mother, they're reports of traitors and betrayals from the Court." Suho spoke blankly, aware of the queen blaring anger. 

"Yes, yes of course. I'll punish them until all those who turn away from me cease to exist, but that is not what we're about discuss. It's about the Diamond Court. I couldn't help but wonder they have in plan." 

"I thought during the event violence is totally forbidden." Tao, one of the younger princes, spoke confused with what the queen was thinking. 

The queen nodded to him. "Yes perhaps however it is the ultimate opportunity to take advantage since the portals are opened on both sides that is why I need you princes to watch everyone not a single loiterer over the portals especially those Diamonds, the royal family of the White Angels. How pathetic." She sneers in disgust. "We are with the king and queen's table so they may not do anything on the other hand their children are not." 

"You suspect princes and princesses?" Kris asks. He was the boldest among the princes as he was the oldest. 

"I suspect everyone, but them the most." She stays silent for a minute before finally speaking. "The eldest prince Myungsoo also known as L woos women from even our terrority. He uses his pretty face for his advantage. Aside from that he has the strongest essence among all of them. The second one: Taeyong like all of you he is also a Gifted One. Mind Control. Clumsy and too nice, but still dangerous. The youngest Mingyu, the tall one, not much too say, but he is known for is talent in combat." She stops to let her sons process the information. 

"The daughters. Kahi, first child of the queen, powerful enough to open portals and close them and I would watch her closer if I were you. If the Diamonds had a plan they would use her. Next, Hani, the goddess of the White Angels, she preys on boys like her toys but she is very observant and skilled. The third princess, Sejeong, she rarely attends any events, not much about her I suppose-

The last and probably my favorite one, Cheon Hwa, the youngest. There's is something different about her. She doesn't belong even a blind man can sense that. Eccentric, wild, unladylike. Despite that, she lethal and fast, trained in combat, and a spellcaster."

She cleared . "I am most certain that the White queen will try to hide her from me. She has always been a sly foxy . She won't appear obviously." 

Kai steps up with a smirk crept on his face, boiling with excitement. "So you want us to find her, mother?"

A malicious smile grew on Obsidian queen's face. "Not without a reason." She giggled humorlessly, but amusement in tone. "This will be very interesting, my sons. You may return to your quarters." 

 

>  >  >

 

"Cheon Hwa"

 

Back in the engagement party. All the nobles and royalty perched in their respective seats, eating in silence. The White and Black angels were separated by an aisle in the center of the ballroom, preventing any source of violence. I was here standing behind a tree trunk, exhausted after serving for hours, not even getting a share of that fancy food they were having. All I could hear is the sound of my stomach growling. I was sink of pouring wine and putting on fake smiles to angels. I also wanted to murder some of the Black Angels who were painfully rude, disrespectful, erted to the point where I almost poisoned their meals. 

From my peripheral vision, I spotted the kings and queen having a deep conversation, as well as notice the scowl on both of the queen's face. To my surprise, I observed some of the White and Black angels interacting. This picture could never be seen anywhere else. 

"Here," A voice called out. It was the kind of voice that melted a girl's heart.

I turn to the direction of the voice. Horror struck my face when I recognize the owner. Sehun. The Wind Prince. The youngest one. Don't pee in your pants. I look to see if other servers were around to attend to the prince's table. None. They were all ing busy. Even worse the prince and I made eye contact. The look on his eye tearing me into pieces. Slowly I approach the 12 prince's table with clenched fists. Oh please I am not ready to die today. I almost trip on my heels, but I stay on my feet heading towards the lion's den. "May I help you, your highnesses?" Shoot. I sound mutated. 

"I want two bottles of champagne. Around 200-300 years old and cooled in the Northern River." Sehun said his voice so cold it was nearly frosty, but the scrutiny in his eyes were worse. I was convinced he was about to kill me. I felt so many gazes on me, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter