one

Silver Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Cheon Hwa"

 

I faced the mirror with a gloomy look on my face. My hair was let down so streaks of black and white were visible on the mirror. The queen, despised the bizarre color of my hair she would force me to dye it brown, but no matter how many times I dyed it my hair would return to it's original state. It drove the queen insane. I had to wear a wig just so I wouldn't face her wrath. 

I forced a grin. I even tried strectching my cheeks upward. I was supposed to be lady-like, elegant, graceful, and every other characteristic a princess should have. But me, I can barely stand on a 2 inch heels, people call me a fashion terrorist, my mouth cannot stop spitting curses and other indecent words, and FOOD!  I forget the definition of manners in front off those holiness. 

I am a princess, but I am not the one wearing the crown.

"Miss, the queen asks for your presence." I heard a deep voice from the other side of the door. The head butler. 

I groan loudly. "Tell her majesty that I don't exist, sir."

"But you do, Cheon Hwa. Come out before I make you or should I request the queen---"

I cut him off, goosebumps spreading all over my body as soon as I hear the word queen. "Nevermind sir, it turns out that I exist. Where does she asks me to be in her room?" 

"No, she asks you to come to the dining room." He replies. Why the dining room? There's not even going to be food. "I heard that the His majesty is together with the queen."

Oh . Before I could say the words out louds I cover my mouth. "I'll be there, sir. You may leave." 

 

After changing clothes, I rush to the dining room. It was clear that I didn't want to but the always those who are late. Always. The maid makes my presence known. She silently me to the grand dining room. All splattered with gold and diamonds, illuminating the whole room. It never failed to amaze me- well especially the food. 

My heart drops from my chest when I see all of them gathered in the room. Every one of the family. The diamond angels. The most powerful users of white magic. Among them the most powerful: the king and queen. Their essence and aura was almost too overwhelming.The outer appearance so painfully beautiful. It pained me to look at them. I had to control myself to not run screaming out of the room. 

"Why how nice of you to join us Cheon Hwa with those shoes." Her eyes on me were glittering coldly. I looked down to my shoes suddenly realizing I was wearing slippers. 

"Oh," With a snap of my fingers, the slippers turned into a pair of silver heels matching my white lacey dress. Nice, now I feel like Cinderella. I thought sarcastically. 

Don't fall and embarrass yourself. I heard someone talk inside my head. I immediately knew who it was. Taeyong. The second prince of the diamond kingdom. A smile itched on my lips. 

"And what are doing just standing there. Sit down. We have much to talk about." The queen bursted out. 

 

I sat beside Hani. The second princess. I noticed Sejeong, the third princess, wasn't here again. Hani didn't even spare me a glance, not even the slightest greeting, along with the rest of them well maybe except for Taeyong. I was different. I didn't belong here anyway. I never did. 

"As you all know, 3 days later, we have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter