ten

Silver Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sehun"

 

"I said who are you," Her voice was hoarse and sharp. She kept trying to pull herself from my tight grasp. With one forceful push, she managed to make me stumble. Slightly. She fell to the ground and crawled to the corner. Her unsual erratic behavior left me in shock, speechless, but I remained calm and studied her.  She was never like this. No matter how much I tried to break her apart. She stood adamant to my tortures which surprised me at the least. 

I ignored the urge to reach for her. This deadly curiosity I had for the White Angel should be locked away, never to be exposed. Ever.

A sudden image of black smoke releasing from her body appeared on my mind. At that moment, her aura was perilous like a powerful dark spirit that killed everything in its path, craving a bloodbath. It was unnatural. I felt that it was something even out of this world. Something that wasn't supposed to exist. 

"Next time that happens, I won't say anything if you kill me." The Diamond princess said, waking me up from my myriad of thoughts. She stood still at the corner concealing herself. Most especially her hands. 

"What happened to you?" I asked. Even in the dark, I noticed a frown forged on her face as I questioned like she didn't see it coming. The princess shook her head instead of replying. I groaned loudly in frustration. 

"I don't know, alright." She took few steps backward, widening the distance between us. "It happens sometimes. It's nothing to be concerned about." 

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. "I've never seen powers like this especially from a White." I paused. "What are you?" 

Again, the princess stepped backwards. I held my eyes on her. She was visibly shaking. Fear clearly unravelling from her. I thought I'd enjoyed this moment to finally see the hardeneed Diamond princess frightened, vulnerable, defenseless against her own emotions but there was something very wrong about this. I charged forward. She winced. "Please, don't..." She begged. Cheon Hwa never begged. 

Before she would scurry away, I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. I twisted her wrist, so her palms were visible as I suspected there was black smoke which dispersed that moment I touched her. 

"Does anyone know?" I pried. I rarely did, but this was something I couldn't help but asking. 

"I will not speak any further about this." She layed her head down, doing her best to avoid eye contact. 

"Really? Because I am curious to see what the Queen has to say about this." 

That made her bounce. Her eyes widened to twice its size. "No. No. No. That's the worst thing you could do." 

I walked closer to the princess. This time she stayed rooted to the ground. Looking up to not feel overwhelmed by my height. A sly smirk grew on my lips. I knew it angered her the most. "Then tell me what the hell you're hiding. Maybe I'll reconsider." 

"Are you sure you want to serve your mother such pleasure after what she did?" We exchanged expressions. She wore a triumphant smirk, but it immediately faded after she caught a look at me. The princess had some manipulative traits to herself, but it was always masked by her disgusting will to emphatize with others. It came natural to White Angels.

I scowled deeply. "I am still loyal to the Obsidians even if she is sitting on the throne. If she orders me to throw you off a cliff, I will gladly do so." 

She let out a sigh. "I'm amazed, but that isn't so hard to do considering your extreme hatred towards me." 

"At least you know," I remarked sharply. 

The princess chuckled. For the first time, it was genuine filled with humor almost, no malice or any negative emotion laced behind it. For some strange reason it sounded pleasant. "Allow me a question, prince." 

"I refuse," I said. 

But she ignored me. "Tell me, do you still believe I didn't cause your uncle to be bedridden?" 

"Yes, I do." I stated with hesitation. I didn't want to fall for her strange tricks again. The White Angel had her methods of getting the information she wants whether she knew it or not. 

"Why? You're whole kingdom believes I did it," She raised an eyebrow. "If I were you, I'd believe it even if the world believes otherwise." 

"Don't get me wrong, princess. I want to believe it was you, but no I don't." 

"I question your judgement and your sanity as well." She coughed. 

"The winds, princess. I can hear the truth from them." She angrily scoffed in response. "And secondly, I know uncle. He wouldn't be easily beaten like that by someone like you." 

"Thanks for underestimating me, but yes, I wouldn't do that to him." 

"Now, can you stop beating around the bush and tell me what you getting to." I growled. 

The princess sighed once again. "One day you''ll be thankful I got used to your severe impatience." There was a sad smile on her face all so suddenly. She held on the edges of her ruined cloack. Her uneasiness caught me by the throat. For a moment, I forgot she was all about confidence. "Sehun," She managed which caught me by surprise since she never called me by my name alone. There was always insults al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter