Chapter 7

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

I get back from meeting with Kira and sit on my bed. Thinking back over what happened, I couldn’t help but shake my head and smile.

“So Kira hates me for no reason?” I chuckle. “I’ll give her a reason to like me then.”

Baehyun barges into the room and flops on the bed next to me punching my arm.

“So, how did your love connection go?” He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

“I don’t know yet but I’m going to find out,” I say. “Baek, she has the cutest laugh.”

“What did you do to embarrass yourself now?” Baekhyun asks.

“What? I can’t have a perfectly normal date with a girl and make her laugh?” I say.

“No.” Baekhyun deadpans.

“Okay, I drank a large gulp of coffee too fast and I burned my tongue,” I admit.

Baekhyun laughs and hits Chanyeol once on the back.

“Well, at least we know she has a sense of humor,” He says after he calms down.

“What I need now is a way to make her like me,” I say.

“You do know I’m the best at that, right?” Baekhyun says.

“You scare me when you come up with plans Baek,” I say.

“But they are always gold,” Baekhyun says with intense feeling. “First, we need some eyeliner.”

“What the hell are we doing with eyeliner?” I say.

“I always think best when I have eyeliner on. Obviously,” Baekhyun says looking at me as if I should know this by now, and to be honest, I probably should.

Sometime later…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter