Chapter 20

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

Stepping into his arms to continue dancing, I say, “Thank you for saving me, D.O.”

“Of course, the little wolf needed a scolding anyway,” D.O. says glaring in the direction that Kai walked off.

“Little wolf?” I ask then throw my head back laughing.

“Was it really that funny,” He says, then tucks some hair behind my ear.

“Ne!” I say then I lean forward and I whisper in his ear. “You like him, don’t you?”

I see the color drain from his face and he stares wide-eyed into my face.

“W-what?” He stutters.

“Kai. You like him,” I say kindly.

“I. Um. Ani, of course not. He’s a guy,” D.O. says.

I look up at him and bring my hand up to cup his cheek. “Your heart chooses who you love. Your secret’s safe with me.”

He looks at me for a moment and in that moment we share a deep understanding. We both have a love that we dare not tell, but with each other, we are safe.

He leans down to whisper in my ear and in the process, pulls my body closer to his. He pauses and I can hear him swallowing as though he needs courage, “I do like Kai.”

“Thank you, D.O.” I hug him tightly, then I feel a hand on my shoulder pulling us apart.

I turn to find out who is separating us and see a very angry looking Chanyeol standing with his hand on D.O.’s shoulder.

“Yah, Chanyeol what’re you doing?” I say.

“I think D.O.’s been dancing with you long enough. It’s my turn,” Chanyeol says in a low tone, glaring at D.O.

I’m not exactly sure what’s going on between the guys, but it looks like Chanyeol is squeezing D.O.’s shoulder as hard as he can because D.O. is starting to tilt to that side and wince.

“Okay, Chanie, you can dance with her. You don’t have to death grip my shoulder. Next time, just ask,” D.O. says punching the taller man in the arm as he passes.

“Good luck,” D.O. says to me.

“Thanks,” I say as he leaves.

I look up at Chanyeol standing in front of me wondering what I’m supposed to do. I understand I’m supposed to dance with him but I’m daunted by the fact that when I dance with him I’ll be in his arms and I’m afraid I’m going to faint because it’ll feel too good.

Luckily, I don’t have much choice in the matter because Chanyeol steps closer to me and puts his right arm around my waist slowly drawing me toward him. I bring my left arm up and rest it on his right bicep, feeling his muscles bunching underneath his shirt. He takes my right hand in his left and places it on the back of his neck, letting his hand slide back up my arm and then down my back to rest on my waist, sending shivers of desire along my skin.

We start to dance and although neither of us is a spectacular dancer, we seem to find the right rhythm in each other. The song is faster paced and we simply move with the flow of bodies around us.

After a couple songs, the music changes to a slower, ier song with a strong bass section.

When he hears the difference in music, Chanyeol’s eyes search mine and his hands on my waist tighten.

Then I’m pushed forward, flush against Chanyeol’s body. I look up at his face and see that he’s smirking. His arms wrap tighter around my back so that I can’t escape even if I had wanted to. I can feel the heat of his body, so close to mine as we move to the beat of the music.

The friction of his body against mine, even with our clothes between us, is the most arousing sensation I’ve ever felt and flames of desire ride my skin. He draws a couple circles on my upper back with his right hand, then lets that hand slide down my back to my hip, pulling me even tighter against him. He looks down into my eyes as we start to grind.

I bring my left hand up into his hair loving how soft his hair is against my skin. I bite my lower lip and look at Chanyeol through my eyelashes. I can’t help but look at his lips, and his tongue flicks out to li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter