Chapter 26

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

I’m in the kitchen putting the food into serving dishes while Chen, D.O., Suho, Lay and Xiumin finish cleaning off the flour from our flour fight that we had earlier when we were cooking for tonight’s birthday party.

When D.O. finishes cleaning himself off, he comes back into the kitchen to help me with the food. I have him continue to transfer food into serving dishes while I make the frosting for the cake.

“Yah! One of you needs to set the table!” D.O. yells.

I can hear scuffling in the other room and then Chen comes into the kitchen with a frown on his face.

“I see that you lost, Chen,” I say.

“Ne,” He says grumpily as he gets some plates and silverware.

“Better luck next time!” I call after his retreating form.

“You’re having too much fun with Chen today,” D.O. says with a chuckle.

“I don’t know why but, for some reason, Chen is just on my radar right now.” I grin. “I feel like I can really get him good today.”

Suho then comes rushing into the kitchen. “Yah! They’re coming! They’ll be here in two minutes!”

“What? But they were supposed to keep him out longer than this!” D.O. yells.

“The cake’s not even done yet!” I say.

“Well, they’re coming so this is as good as it’s going to be,” Suho says.

“We should have had you go with them, Suho. At least they would have stayed out till the correct time then!” D.O. complains.

“You’d think that Baekhyun would have gotten it right after we talked about it with him this morning,” Suho says.

“Never send a sassy boy to do a man’s job,” I mutter.

“What was that?” Suho says while D.O. bursts into laughter.

“Nothing, Suho. Let’s just go into the living room and wait for them, okay?” I say.

We gather in the living room and turn off the lights. I stand with my back to the wall next to the door. The others are spread out among the furniture and crouch in the darkness.

We wait a minute in silence and I hear Kai say, “Are you sure they’re coming?”

We all whisper shout back, “Shut up, Kai!”

Then we hear Baekhyun’s voice outside the door, “I really wanted to get some bubble tea with you, Tao and Sehun. Why did you make us come back so early, Chanie?”

“Did you not see all the cameras?” Chanyeol asks.

The door opens and Chanyeol is shoved into the dark living room. He turns back toward the doorway and yells, “Yah!”

The three guys who had been with him quickly enter the dorm and shut the door behind them, enclosing us all in darkness again.

“Yah! Turn on the lights,” Chanyeol says.

Since my eyes are used to the darkness, I creep forward and, when I’m just in front of him, I yell, “Happy Birthday, Chanyeol!”

He jumps, and Tao turns the lights on, revealing the rest of the guys in the room who also shout their birthday wishes to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turns in a circle trying to calm his breathing from his surprise and grins at his bandmates. When he gets back to his original position, he looks down at me with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter