Chapter 19

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

“What do you think is going on in there?” Asks Baekhyun about ten minutes after Hae Shin went into Kira’s room.

“I’m not sure I want to know,” I reply.

“True. It would take away the mystery and ruin the myths that we hold regarding the glory of womanhood.” Nods Baekhyun sagely.

I stare at him, dumbfounded. “Baek, what the hell are you talking about?”

“I just-“ He is interrupted by the door to Kira’s bedroom opening.

Kira steps out and she is so beautiful. She looks innocent and seductive at the same time and I find it difficult to breathe. Her white lace dress is off the shoulder and the bodice hugs her torso till the skirt flares out slightly with her every movement. She let her hair down from her top bun as well, and it’s cascading her over her shoulders and down her back. The honey brown color compliments her pale, clear skin tone and I notice that she’s actually wearing makeup. She doesn’t normally wear makeup, or at least she doesn’t wear much, so she usually just looks clean and fresh. But today, she looks, simply, stunningly, beautiful.

Baek is the first one to find his voice as he says, “Wah, Kira! Where have you been hiding this side of yourself? If I’d known how hot you were when we first met I would’ve asked you out.”

“I would have said ani, Baek. You kidnapped me, remember?” Kira says with a chuckle. Then she notices me and bows.

“Y-You look amazing,” I say. Oh, way to go Chanyeol. You just made yourself sound like an idiot.

“Thank you.” I hear her say quietly. “You look very nice too.”

I can feel myself blushing. This is not the best feeling for a guy. Especially because when I blush my ears usually turn red as well, and I can feel them begin to burn.

Baek looks at his watch, “Well, we’d better go or the guys will have a fit.”

“Yeah. I’m almost sure that Tao is already whining.” I mutter.

“But, I think he’ll be happy that we’re bringing an extra female,” Baek says wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yes, my presence will inevitably make all the men happy.” Hae Shin comments.

“Apparently, I’m not the only one with an ego problem,” Says Baek.

“It’s only a problem if it isn’t based on fact. Mine is, yours, however, is not.” Hae Shin retorts.

“We should just bring them outside before they tear each other apart,” Kira says eyeing the two bickering parties.

“I agree. Okay, let’s get going,” I say.

We leave the apartment and make our way to the van which is occupied by the rest of the band members. Our lateness is forgiven readily when they see the two females.

“We would wait hours to see these two beauties,” Leers Kai.

“Stop being a per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter