Chapter 5

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol’s P.O.V.}

After Kira hung up the phone, I sit for a moment wondering what could be going through her mind. She’s one of the strangest girls I’ve ever met.

She tells me that she hates me and expects me to figure out why. What’s even stranger is that I really want to know why. I don’t know what it is about her but I can’t stand the idea of her hating me.

Maybe it was the look in her eyes that made me so curious about her. She looked almost like she understood me and respected my space. Then when I waved her forward she looked a little apologetic. After her display, I guess I know why.

I continue to think about her throughout the day while I go through my schedule with EXO.

When I get back to the dorm, I’m tired and gratefully get ready for bed and go to my room. I flop on my bed, take out my phone and send a message to Kira.

Don’t forget about tomorrow. I’ll figure you out.

I’m comfortable in my bed and I’m just about to sleep when my phone notifies me of an incoming text message.

From: Kira

You can try, but will you find the right answer?

When I read that, I couldn’t help but smile as I drift off to sleep.

The next day, I have practice all morning with the other members and we work hard.

I can feel my anticipation growing throughout the day, knowing that I’ll be meeting with Kira later. I keep spacing out and the guys are on my case about it.

“Yah! Chanyeol! Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter