Chapter 13

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

The next week my days are full of words and phrases, commas and periods, and lots of coffee. My boss has given me an extra two books to edit on top of the one I had just started working on, so I am swamped.

Chanyeol had called me a couple times during the week but I had made excuses to get off the phone quickly. I didn’t know how to talk to him after what happened last week. I was almost thankful that my boss had piled so much work on me so that I could have reasonable excuses to not speak with him until I got over being embarrassed.

I could still remember how it felt to be pressed up against his chest. The way he smelled and how warm he was. How tight his grip was, pulling me against his body. Every time I think about it I blush red and have to get a drink because my mouth goes dry.

Then there were his eyes when I looked up at him. It looked like he was asking me a question and no matter what that question was, deep inside, I wanted to answer yes.

At first, I had been shocked when his phone had rung, and a little disappointed too, but after I got into the kitchen I was thankful.

Hae Shin told me after I explained to her what happened, that his phone ringing at that time was a godsend because I would have made a fool of myself for sure. Sadly, I think I agree with her.

Monday through Thursday this week I worked 18 hour days. Now it’s Friday night after a normal work day; I’m tired and ready for a relaxing weekend.

I just picked up my teacup to take a sip when my phone rings.

“Yeoboseyo?” I say.

“Hi Kira, it’s Chanyeol.” His deep voice coming over the phone.

“Hey, Chanyeol. What’s up?” I ask, realizing that I can’t keep avoiding him.

“The guys and I would like to invite you over for dinner tonight,” He says sounding a bit unsure of himself.

“That’s really sweet,” I say, preparing to turn him down.

“Chanie give me the phone.” I hear in the background.

“Yeoboseyo? Is this Kira-ssi?” Says a happy, energetic voice.

“Ne. Who is this?” I ask.

“I’m Baekhyun. We’re in the elevator of your apartment building. We’ll be at your door in approximately one minute so you had better make yourself cute by the time we get there. See you soon!” With that, he hangs up the phone.

I stare at my phone for a moment and then jump up and dash into my room to change my shirt. I’m hurrying to get ready when I hear a knock at my door.

“Oh !” I yelp and quickly finish brushing my hair then run to the door.

When I get to the door I take a deep breath, let it out and then open the door. Standing before me is Chanyeol and a smaller, brunette haired man.

“Annyonghasaeyo. You must be Baekhyun,” I say bowing to him.

“Annyonghasaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter