Chapter 14

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

Kira’s in our dorm for dinner and Baekhyun’s been forming some sort of unholy alliance with her while we wait for the guys to gather to introduce everyone to her.

When they are all in the living room, we go around the room.

“I’m Suho, leader of EXO,” He says, exchanging bows with Kira.

“I’m Sehun.”

“Xiumin here.”

“I’m Lay.” A dimple showing in his cheek as he smiles.

“This troll is Chen,” Says Baekhyun elbowing the guy next to him.

“Yah!” Yells Chen, the man with strong cheekbones.

“I’m the maknae, Tao,” He says in a childlike voice.

“Sehun’s younger than you, Tao,” I say.

“So? I’m still a maknae,” Tao says and I roll my eyes.

I see Kai sauntering over to Kira and I brace myself. Whatever he’s planning can’t be good.

“Annyonghasaeyo, my name is Kai but you can call me jagiya,” He says in a low voice while reaching out and tucking some of her hair behind her ear then her jaw and touching her lips with his thumb.

“Yah! Kai, what do you think you’re doing?” I push Kai away from Kira and shoot a glare at him.

I step to her and say, “I’m sorry about Kai. He’s the ert of the group. Much worse than Baek. Do you want me to beat him up?”

“Ani. I just wasn’t expecting that.” She shakes her head then looks up at me with eyes that still show slight surprise.

I can’t help but notice how cute she looks with a blush riding her cheeks, making me want to brush my fingers across her soft skin.

There’s a quiet cough behind me, breaking into my thoughts, and we look to see who made the sound.

“Sorry about Kai. I won’t make any of his favorite dishes for a month. You think that’s a good punishment? I’m D.O. by the way,” He says, smiling, and offers his hand to shake while bowing.

“Hyung!” Kai whines from the other side of the room and D.O. sends him a death gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter