Chapter 6

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V}

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly before opening the door of the coffee shop. I step inside and my senses are hit with the glorious atmosphere of coffee and warmth. I close my eyes and I can’t help the smile that spreads across my lips.

I suddenly feel like someone is watching me, and I open my eyes and look around. There he is sitting in a corner trying to look like a normal person while staring at me like an inept spy.

I can’t help but smile and chuckle at his attempt.

When I walk over to him, he gets up and we greet each other with a bow and then we sit back down.

“We never really introduced ourselves,” He says. “I’m Chanyeol.”

“I’m Kira,” I say and nod toward him.

“Where are you from?” He asks.

“I’m from the United States,” I say.

“You speak Korean very well.” He smiles.

“Thank you. I practiced.” I could feel myself blushing already. Why does he have such a nice smile?

“Do you want something to drink?” He asks politely.

We get up and order drinks. He insists that he should pay and after a short discussion, I let him.

We get back to our seats and an awkward air surrounds us. He stares at my face and I try to avoid his eyes.

I finally give in and say abruptly, “What?”

He jumps a little, blinks once then picks up his coffee and takes a big gulp forgetting that it’s still really hot.

“Gah!” He says. Waving a hand in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter