Love and Warmth

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  Myungsoo loved hugging Sungjong. He loved hugging Sungjong so much that he had demanded they share a room so that he could hug Sungjong to sleep at night. 
  Sungjong wouldn't mind much besides the fact that they weren't dating, and Myungsoo's actions were confusing the love struck boy deeply. 
  It was one of those nights when Sungjong wouldn't stop thinking, back pressed against Myungsoo's chest as both attempted to fall asleep after a long day of promotions. Despite Sungjong's body aching for him to get some sleep, his eyes just didn't seem to want to remain closed. He sighed, catching Myungsoo's attention. 
  "What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked, placing his chin on Sungjong's shoulder and letting the weight of his head rest against Sungjong's. Sungjong blew a raspberry, nudging the older's head with his own. 
  "Hey, Hyung, do you like me?" Sungjong asked, and Myungsoo laughed. 
  "Of course I like you, you're the only one younger than me." Myungsoo said, rubbing his cheek against Sungjong's, causing the younger to blush at such an intimate action. 
  "No like- as in, like-like. You know. Not ordinary like." Sungjong spluttered out, wanting to bury himself deep in the ground. When he received no answer, Sungjong sighed, thinking that the older had already somehow fallen asleep. 
  "I thought it was obvious." Myungsoo suddenly whispered, arms tightening around Sungjong's waist. Sungjong blinked, tilting his head back slightly. 
  "Huh?" Sungjong asked, yawning slightly. He heard Myungsoo let out a chuckle, pressing his head back down. 
  "Go to sleep, we will talk tomorrow." Myungsoo said, cuddling closer to Sungjong than ever before. Sungjong was a little disoriented, not fully understanding what was going on as his eyelids got heavier. 
  "I love you."

  Sungjong woke up unable to breathe the next day, the arms surrounding him suffocating him with love and warmth. 

A/N: HAHAH I had this somewhere in my Notes so I thought why not post it. HOW WAS IT?!