Lost Sense

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  Myungsoo yearned to see Sungjong happy again. 
  He wished with all he had that Sungjong would look up at him and smile, even just once. He wanted to see the sparkle in his eyes and hear that beautiful laugh of his. 
  Myungsoo wanted the old Sungjong back, the one that was so much more than the one he had become. Not that it made him love the younger any less, though. But if Myungsoo were to admit, he had wished multiple times that it would. 
  Dealing with heartbreak would've been less painful than loving Sungjong this broken. 

  Myungsoo opened the door slowly, feeling his heart fall when Sungjong merely cast him a glance, not acknowledging his existence otherwise. 
  He walked until he was right beside his lover, staring down at Sungjong's fingers poised over the keys; ready to play but not daring to. He knew that Sungjong didn't want to do it, but he would have to face this one day. 
  Carefully, he placed his fingers just on top of Sungjong's and pressed them down. He closed his eyes as the chord rang beautifully in the air; the chord that Sungjong couldn't hear. 
  He felt Sungjong's fingers shake under his before they were gone, replaced with arms around his waist and tears wetting his shirt. Instantly, he knelt down and returned the hugs, listening to Sungjong's broken cries as his eyes ran over the multiple trophies and certificates in the room, all commending what was Sungjong's magical playing. 
  Sungjong always looked the happiest whilst playing the piano. Myungsoo had loved watching his close his eyes, body in tune with the music. 
  It wrecked Myungsoo, knowing that he would never see that sight again. 
  Not now that Sungjong could no longer hear. 

A/N: I got this idea in band ITS SAD RIGHT :(