Goodbye

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  Where was the ing good in goodbye? 
  That was the one thing Myungsoo really wanted to know, because he couldn't see it. He understood the 'hell' in 'hello' because he met many people he didn't like, but the good in goodbye? Somebody point it out to him because he just couldn't ing see it. 
  Especially since he knew after this, they wouldn't meet. 
  It was so cliché, what was happening. The airport, people moving past their frozen bodies, and the sadness in the air. Slowly, the person in front of him turned, and all Myungsoo could do was stare at Sungjong, the one he loved so, so much. 
  "This is it, eh?" He asked, a pained smile on his face. Myungsoo felt his facade breaking, and he moved forward to engulf the younger in a hug, arms wrapped around him tight. 
  "Please, don't go. Please don't leave me," he whispered, voice cracking as tears fell down his face. He felt familiar arms wrapping around his torso and Sungjong's face against his chest. He felt the dampening of his shirt and nuzzled Sungjong's hair. 
  "Please, you can't go. You can't just... Go." Myungsoo pleaded, hating how he sounded like a broken tape recorder. If only he could translate the overwhelming emotions in him into words that will root Sungjong to him, to make Sungjong never leave him. But he couldn't. All he could think of was for Sungjong not to go. 
  "Myungsoo, I have to." Sungjong reminded, trying to keep a stable voice. Myungsoo squeezed his eyes shut, choking bad a sob. 
  "Why? Why?! You don't have to go. It's not your wish-" 
  "It isn't. It's my parents' wish and as much as I wish to defy them, I have to take over the branch before eventually, the company. You know as well as I do that if I don't go, they'll hurt you." Sungjong said, pulling back. He raised a hand and with his thumb, wiped the tears from Myungsoo's face, though fresh ones quickly replaced it. 
  "And then? After that, will you come back to me?" Myungsoo asked. It was ridiculous. He had asked so many times before and had always gotten the same answer. But he wanted to have even a little bit of hope. 
  Sungjong's eyes softened sadly, and he leaned forward to connect their lips gently. Lingering, soft, their last. 
  "Goodbye, Myungsoo. I love you." 
  Myungsoo watched as Sungjong walked away from him. Away and out of his life. 
  Into one where he wouldn't matter anymore. 

A/N: I found some time! And here we are back with the sad feels :'( What did you guys think? :D