Sick

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  "No."
  Sungjong gasped dramatically, a hand to his heart. Myungsoo just... Rejected him?
  "But why?!" Sungjong exclaimed, moving forward until he was right in front of Myungsoo. The latter sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. 
  "Because Sungjong, you will not be able to finish the food and it will end with me paying it for you!" Myungsoo yelled, waving the 'All-You-Can-Eat Competition' poster infront of Sungjong's face. Sungjong pouted, eyes following the paper sadly. 
  "B-but look at all the food they will be serving! Pancakes, ramen, scrambled eggs, hash brown, fries..." Sungjong trailed off, and God, Myungsoo should've seen what was coming because the next moment the younger was looking at him with eyes that he knew Myungsoo couldn't deny. 
  "Alright, alright, just stop with those eyes!"

  "Well, you did end up finishing the food." Myungsoo tried, chuckling when Sungjong groaned, leaning against Myungsoo. 
  "Yeah, but I feel sick." Sungjong groaned, almost falling over if not for Myungsoo's hand around his waist. 
  "Well, I'm not that surprised, considering the amount of food you ate. How did you even manage all of it anyway?" Myungsoo asked. Sungjong pursed his lips. 
  "I just didn't want to make you pay..." Sungjong confessed, and Myungsoo blinked, before smiling softly at Sungjong. 
  "How about we go back to my house and cuddle the nausea away?"
  "Hehe!"

A/N: Lmao what