Something to Say

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  Sungjong stared at the picture in his hand, eyes softening. He lightly traced Myungsoo's face with a finger, smiling right next to his. 
  Myungsoo had been Sungjong's childhood friend. They grew up together, learned to walk together, and did almost everything together. They were known as the 'Inseparable' by the neighbourhood, and were given free treats whenever they combined their charms to completely weaken the elders. 
  Sungjong had believed that they would go and do everything together just as they always had. That is, until Myungsoo went off. 
  Myungsoo had announced his plans to go to a college in Seoul the day before he left, stunning Sungjong into shock and denial. 
  Sungjong had wanted to scream at him. How could the older betray his trust, how could he leave him in the dark the way he had? How could Myungsoo abandon him just as he realised he had started falling?
  The look of excitement in Myungsoo's eyes, however, made Sungjong bite his tongue and wish the older luck. 
  Myungsoo had brought him in for a hug, and Sungjong still remembered the exact words he had whispered into his ear. 
  "When I come back, there's something I want to tell you."
  Well, three years had passed and there was still no sign of Myungsoo. No calls, no texts, no nothing. 
  Sungjong would like to bravely declare that it didn't affect him, except it did. Even away, Myungsoo seemed to continue creeping into his mind and heart, making him fall even more for the older boy. 
  Sungjong was left alone, hanging onto the thread of hope that Myungsoo was going to come back and tell him whatever he needed to, but he highly doubted that would happen. 
  The sound of the doorbell snapped him out of his memories, and he quickly got up and walked to the door, opening it. 
  Sugjong in a deep breath, eyes going wide as he stared at the person in front of him. He had matured, definitely. And had grown taller as well. Yet, it was still him. 
  "Sungjong," Myungsoo beamed, enveloping him in a hug, "I missed you." 

A/N: SO WHAT IS THE THING MYUNGSOO WANTED TO TELL SUNGJONG? I'm sure you guys can figure that out ;) Hope you like it and do leave a comment!