In the Air

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  There has always been something in the air. 
  Something that sizzled and tingled underneath their skin, that made Sungjong's heart beat faster until he couldn't think straight. There always had been, since the moment they both locked eyes. 
  The unspoken feelings, shy glances and secretive smiles kept under wraps made Sungjong's heart warm slightly. 
  Yet, that slight warmth can barely compare to the heat engulfing his body now as he stared at the older boy across him. 
  "W-what?" He stuttered, cursing himself for giving away how much the older boy's words had shaken him. Myungsoo pursed his lips, as if blaming the gods that he had to repeat the words he had taken so much courage to blurt out. 
  "I... Really, really like you. Ever since we were little." He confessed, and Sungjong was this close to hyperventilating because his best friend Kim Myungsoo just said he loved him and why the hell was he not responding?
  "U-uhm, I-!" A hand in front of his face stopped him, and he blinked. 
  "I don't need an answer now. Just... Think about it, alright? About the both of us." Myungsoo elaborated, moving his feet to step back. Sungjong saw this and frowned, desperation causing him to grip the older boy's shirt and pull him forward, their lips meeting messily. 
  He moved his lips gently against the frozen Myungsoo's. He was that close to pulling away when he felt Myungsoo finally kissing him back, arms wrapping themselves around his waist. Sungjong smiled when they broke, looking up with shining eyes at Myungsoo. 
  "I love you too."
  There has always been something in the air, something a little more than friendship. 

A/N: IM SORRY THIS IS SO TY AND IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT STUDYING HAS ME SO TIRED AND IM SO SO SORRY MY EXAMS END ON THE 12 SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DONT POST UNTIL AFTER THAT