Sick

Myungjong Drabbles [Discontinued]

  Sick, that was what Sungjong was. He was sick. 
  Whether it was a common cold, a flu, a virus or whatever, all he knew was that he felt awful. Very, very awful. His body was sluggish, his head felt like someone had rammed it into a wall, and his body screamed for him to go back to sleep. 
  Groaning, Sungjong forced his body up just enough for him to reach out his hand and slam it weakly on the alarm clock, face planted in his pillow. 
  He weighed his options carefully. 
  Going to school would keep his attendance up, show that he was hardworking and would mean that he could take his own notes which would be very neat. 
  But the thought of staying in bed and totally not going to school seemed more appealing than anything going to school had to offer. 
  His decision made, he messaged his best friend to let the teacher know of his absence, before closing his eyes and going back to sleep. 

  He was awoken once more by the incessant ringing of the doorbell. He cursed internally, wondering what on earth had made him use 'Gee' as the ringtone. It was definitely not a song that made him excited to open the door. 
  Sighing when the phrase 'Gee Gee Gee Gee baby, baby' repeated over and over, Sungjong rolled out of bed, dragging his blanket with him as he walked -almost crawled- to the door. 
  Without a thought he opened it, only to be met with the wide grin of his best friend, Kim Myungsoo (who he has a little secret crush on too). 
  "Sungjongie finally answered the door!" He exclaimed happily, lifting his hand to show that he had brought... Food?
  "I don't think I will be able to stomach solid food, Hyung." He told Myungsoo, body jerking violently as he sneezed. Myungsoo tsked. 
  "I'm not stupid. That is for me. This is for you." He said, lifting his other hand to show a container that Sungjong suspected contained soup. 
  Sungjong had half a mind to slam the door in Myungsoo's face and go back to sleep, but he had to admit that the thought of soup was pretty attractive. With a grunt, he let his overly cheerful best friend in, not having the energy to yell at him when he took out his shoes and left them messily by the shoe rack. 
  Shaking his head at how Myungsoo was supposed to be older than him, he nudged the shoes into neat positions before following the now singing Myungsoo to the kitchen, blanket still draped around his shoulders. 
 
  After having the soup, he didn't even thank Myungsoo before he dragged his body back to his room, sprawling onto the bed. 
  He was somewhere between conscious and in a very deep sleep when he felt arms grabbing gently at him, moving his body into a more gentle position. He groaned softly at the disruption, frowning. 
  Faintly, he heard a chuckle from above him before his bangs were being brushed aside, and something - a kiss? - was being placed on top of his head. 
  "Get well soon, Sungjong."
  And he fell asleep. 

A/N: AGH SORRY IF THIS IS BAD. But let me know what you think about it!!!!!!!!