.9.

Lost a Pack, Found a Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

Although Chanyeol was very happy about the high chance of having three pups, he was also somewhat concerned about the omega's strength and health. He would need to help the omega as much as he could so Baekhyun wouldn't hurt himself. But since the omegas were still at a rather early stage and didn't need their mates' help every single second, the three alphas of the house got to work on renovating and extending out their current home.

It was good to know that Luhan and Kyungsoo were both very strong, capable omegas who could also help look after Baekhyun whilst Chanyeol concentrated on the extensions. But most of the time, Baekhyun sat outside under a tree, watching his mate and the younger alphas work away as they made the extensions.

Baekhyun spent much of the following days just sitting outside eating fruits and snacks, occasionally ducking inside to eat with the other two omegas. They also had mini picnics every so often so that they could all have fun relaxing outdoors.

It was sometimes a bit difficult to keep watching their mates. The alphas had a habit of taking off their shirts when it got too hot and with all the building they were doing, their muscles were becoming more obvious with each day that passed and now they were just eyecandy for the omegas.

 

It had been about a month since Baekhyun had found out he was pregnant and he had three and a half months left. The other two omegas had about two and a half months left or so and thankfully, the extensions were nearly done. They had about two weeks left before they would have the extensions complete. They had opened up one side of the original house to connect to the new one and now, it was twice as big.

There were double the number of rooms now and they just had to connect the plumbing and electricity before it would be all set to use.

Baekhyun was lounging around in the living room, waiting for his mate to come back in since they didn't stay out past dinner time. He was nodding off a bit when he sensed his mate in front of him. "Channie, done for the day?" the omega asked as he gently rubbed his swelling belly.

"Mhmm, I'll just have a quick shower then we can all have dinner," the older smiled and lightly pecked the omega's head before he went off to the bathroom.

Baekhyun nodded to his mate and soon moved himself over to the dining area, sitting himself down in his usual seat that was beside Chanyeol. He smiled when the other two omegas came down to the kitchen which was right by the dining area and greeted them as they brought out the food for them. Since the weather was quite warm, they had decided on having food that was a bit more refreshing, such as salads, sandwiches and fruits.

When the alphas had come out from the bathrooms, all freshly showered, they all sat with their respective mates and soon enough, they all dug into the food. They mostly talked about their pups who would enter the world in just a matter of months.

 

After dinner, they cleared up together before each couple left to their respective room.

It was only about two hours after dinner when Baekhyun felt as though he needed to sleep. Chanyeol of course tucked them both into bed, keeping an eye on his mate who was recently beginning to have trouble sleeping comfortably because of his growing tummy. The alpha did his best

Please log in to read the full chapter