.6.

Lost a Pack, Found a Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

To say that it was rowdy downstairs was an understatement. With the omega in his arms, almost like a child, Chanyeol left the comforts of their bed and headed downstairs to see what exactly was happening. The omega was still a bit sleepy and was resting in his arms though.

Apparently, within the time that Chanyeol had asked Jongdae why he was here and now, there were more of his pack members in the house. The head alpha groaned softly before moving over to the couch and sitting himself there as he held his mate closely.

"I swear, Chanyeol is so whipped," giggled Jongdae.

"I know right! I wouldn't normally say this, but he's acting kinda cute ever since he met Baekhyunnie," responded Minseok.

"Oi, you know I can hear both of you, right?" asked Chanyeol.

The two betas giggled together and ignored what the head alpha had asked.

"Channie~" the omega in his arms whined softly.

"Yes Baekkie?" he asked.

"I wanna go back to bed~"

Chanyeol knew that the other's body was most likely getting ready for the upcoming full moon, resting as much as possible. He nodded and then lifted him up, heading back up to his bedroom - well, now it was their shared room - and placed the other in bed. "I need to make sure everything stays civilised downstairs. Call me if you need me, alright Baekkie?" he asked softly as he gently placed the blanket over the other.

"Alright..." the omega mumbled before continuing to sleep.

Only once Chanyeol knew that the other was asleep did he quietly leave the room and headed downstairs to make sure that everything was as it should be.

 

Chanyeol was just chatting to Yifan about a few rather mundane things before there was an obvious scream from upstairs. Chanyeol was up the stairs within seconds before he entered the bedroom. He saw that Baekhyun was sitting up in bed, eyes wide and his whole body trembling.

The head alpha ran over to the omega and immediately wrapped his arms around the younger. "Baekkie, I'm here, I'm here," he said softly.

"They were trying... to kill you... and me... and... " the omega hiccupped softly as he sobbed into the alpha's chest. He couldn't remember what exactly happened in that nightmarish dream, but the omega couldn't shake off that horrible feeling of seeing those of his old pack.

Chanyeol furrowed his brows and continued to hold the other closely. "It was all a dream, little one. It wasn't real." He cradled the other in his arms before carrying him. He went downstairs with the omega in his arms and smiled to his packmates. He went over into the living room before gesturing to Luhan to put on some nice music. After a few minutes, Baekhyun was asleep once more, one of his smaller hands keeping a light hold on the alpha's shirt.

The other's in the pack decided that they'd sit around and chat now since it was a bit more comfortable. Just like Chanyeol had predicted, Jongin and Sehun both stuck to their mates like glue - more so than usual. The two young alphas made sure their mates were comfortable, made sure that they

Please log in to read the full chapter