Conversations

Don't Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Annyeong yeoreobeun!!

Update's finally here!!!

Please do ignore typos, errors and grammars as I didn't have the time to edit this chapter.

I'm trying to post this update before I go home as I promised earlier so I just practically type whatever comes to my mind and post it as soon as I finish it.

I'm sparing you today from too much drama I've made from the previous chapters.

This will be a little lighter chapter for you all guys.

Thanks for your continuous support on my story.

Enjoy reading guys!!

 

Pyong!!~~

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Good job guys!” I said as I stood up from the swivel chair and made thumbs up sign as I face my members.

 

We’re currently huddled up in the recording studio as we listen to our 2 new songs that we’ll be releasing on the first week of May. Hyunsuk hyung decided to divide our album into 4 parts with two songs each and each album will be released a month after another. According to him, it will make our comeback more special and gain more impact to our fans. We decided to just go on with his plan since we knew that he knows what he’s doing and his decisions ever since our debut brought us to where we are now.

 

“Are you on for another recording?” I asked my members placing both hands on my hips as I look down at them. But their all avoiding my eyes as they look anywhere but me.

 

“I think we should call it a day, Jiyong. It’s already past 12 in the morning. You should all rest for now or your voices will end up strained. You’ve been recording for two weeks straight, man. Let your members rest for a day or two before you start recording again.” Teddy hyung said beside me as he lean his back against the wall.

 

“It’s still early hyung, we usually head home at 5 in the morning. We can still do a lot in those 5 hours. Besides, we only have 2 months left before our comeback. We have 4 more songs to record and MVs to shoot.” I said pointedly looking at Teddy hyung and back to my members.

 

“Yah, they have other things to do aside from recording your songs. Let them rest for now or might as well let them eat dinner first. You haven’t had dinner yourself. Are you planning to all kill yourself before your comeback?” Teddy hyung scolded me while crossing his arms across his chest.

 

I breathed out a sigh and raise my hands in defeat as I slumped myself down the swivel chair. “Arasso, arasso! Go grab something to eat before you head home. And be sure to be back here at 10am sharp tomorrow. We’ll start recording Bang Bang Bang, practice your lines.”

 

“Aren’t you coming with us hyung?” Seungri asked me as he stood up from the couch.

 

“Ani, I’ll listen to our songs again and see if I still need to add something.” I replied turning my chair and began fiddling the buttons of the mixing console.

 

“We’ll go ahead then. Don’t stay up too late Kwon-leader. You need to rest as well.” I heard Teddy hyung said from behind me.

 

I heard the door of the studio closing behind me. I leaned my back against the chair and close my eyes for a moment to rest while listening to our new recorded song.

 

“Ah hyung.” I heard Seungri’s voice amidst the booming sound of our song from the speakers. I snapped my eyes open and saw Seungri sitting beside me.

 

“Wae? Why are you still here?” I asked him after I lower down the volume to an audible sound so I can hear the music play as well as Seungri’s voice.

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to ask how you’re doing.” Seungri said with a shrug.

 

“Do I look like I’m dying?” I shot back leaning my back again against the chair and close my eyes.

 

“Aisht, that’s not what I mean. I just noticed that the dark circles under your eyes are competing with mine and your losing weight again. You’re not using drugs are you?”

 

I jerk my head up and snapped it towards Seungri’s direction and glare at the maknae on the process. “Yah, do I look like I have time to do that?!” I snapped at him which made the maknae jumped from his seat.

 

“I’m just kidding. You’re no fun hyung.” Seungri said laughing.

 

“So are you. Stop beating around the bush. I know you have something to ask me. Better spill it out rat before I kick you out the room!” I told him off.

 

“Aisht. Arasso, arasso. Well, Soonhoc hyung told me something 2 week ago.” He hesitantly said as he cast his eyes down the floor.

 

Understanding dawn on me as I heard him mentioned Soonhoc hyung’s name. I closed my eyes and breathed out a deep sigh. Soonhoc hyung must have told Seungri about what happened in my apartment 2 weeks ago.

 

Well, while I’m currently having an emotional breakdown in the middle of the living room in my apartment 2 weeks ago, Soonhoc hyung suddenly arrived and saw me in my most depressing state which had him running towards me and pulled me up to sit on the couch. He didn’t say anything but he just let me cry my eyes out while I repeatedly utter Dara’s name. After my crying session he guided me to my room and left me there to sleep as he proceeds to unpack my luggage and fix my things. I was really thankful when he didn’t ask me anything the next day. I don’t really know what to say nor should I even answer him if ever he asked me. Even if Soonhoc hyung has been with me for so many years, I never opened up to him about my personal problems. He sure hell know about Dara and I dating but I never shared our problems with him.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Seungri speak again. “You know you can talk to me about your problems hyung. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter