Chapter 14 - Distraction

Don't Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Hyung." Seungri called out softly as he watched his Jiyong hyung who's staring blankly into nothingness.

They've been in the rooftop of YG building for an hour now ever since he dragged Jiyong out of their recording studio. A fight almost broke out during their recording session because his hyung has been on his "perfectionist" mode again. Oh nope, scratch that. He's not on his normal perfectionist mode but over the top perfectionist mode to the point that even a single mistake in the way they breathe while singing would make Jiyong mad.

Even his best friend Youngbae who's usually the most patient and understanding one was ticked off with Jiyong's behavior. Seungri knew if he let his hyung stay another second in their recording studio, their group would be close to disbanding. So he took all the courage he could muster and dragged his hyung out of the studio.

He thought Jiyong would be mad with what he did. He was expecting for him to scold him but he was surprised when his hyung just let him take him up to the rooftop.

"Hyung." Seungri called out again. He's been trying to get his hyung's attention for the nth time yet Jiyong was still lost in his own thoughts.

Seungri felt his heart constricted in pain as he watched Jiyong. He knew what's going on. He knew the only one reason why Jiyong's been acting that way. There's only one reason or rather person that can make Jiyong behave that way.

His Dara noona.

"Seungri-ya." Jiyong called out softly.

Seungri flinched as he was startled when Jiyong suddenly called out his name. "Ne, hyung?" he responded immediately.

"You have a lot of friends right?" Jiyong continued, his eyes still looking blankly in front.

"Yes, I have. Wae?" Seungri asked tilting his head to the side while looking at Jiyong.

"Does any of your friend has super powers?"

"What?" Seungri asked incredulously, surprised by Jiyong's question. Is he hearing it right? Did his hyung really asked him that?

"Do you think they can turn back time?" Jiyong asked quietly. This time he slowly turned his head and looked at Seungri with a pained expression written all over his face.

If it's any other day, Seungri would have laughed at Jiyong and for asking him such stupid question. But no, this day is not any other day, but a day when his Jiyong hyung bares his heart out to him seemingly asking for help to mend his broken heart. He knows his hyung is close to losing his sanity for him to utter those words.

He opened his mouth only to close it again. What should he say? What words can you say to comfort someone who's heart was broken into million pieces.

"I want to go back..."

"I shouldn't have.."

"Why did I let myself be involved in this mess?.."

Jiyong hung his head low, his hands on both sides of his head with his elbow prompted on his thighs.

Instead of uttering a word, Seungri tapped Jiyong's shoulder and squeezed it gently. He knows nothing he would say will help his hyung's situation. All he can do right now is to just let his hyung know that he was there beside him.

---

"And cut!"

The director yelled as they finished filming for the last episode of Dara's new web drama.

"Sugohasyo-sseumnida yeorobeun" (Thanks for all your effort, everyone) Dara smiled as she bowed down and thank all the staffs, the director and her co-actors.

"Since we finished early, let's do our wrap-up party tonight!" The director exclaimed while the staffs all cheered in delight.

"Are you going to join the wrap-up party later noona?" Young-kwang, Dara's leading man in the drama asked her as they walked towards the tent where their make-shift dressing room was set-up.

"Yeah! I don't think I have any schedule tomorrow anyway." Dara said smiling at him.

"That's great! I thought you might not be able to join us since I'm sure you're always busy with schedules."

"Nah, I can make time for events like this. Especially it's my first drama that I'm the main lead. I can't miss it for the world." Dara beamed.

'And most of all, I need a distraction like this. I need to keep myself busy so I could take my mind off of him.' Dara thought to herself.

"I'll see you later then noona!" Youngkwang bade goodbye to Dara as they both proceed to go to their respective tents.

------

"Argh, my head hurts." Dara groaned as she rolled on her side of the bed.

'Did I drink a lot last night?' Dara thought to herself as she tried to recall what happened in their wrap up party. She tried to rack her brain for some answers but she couldn't seem to remember what happened. She didn't even know how she got home.

It's unusual for her to get drunk especially when she's around co-workers. She usually watch her drink and would often control herself from drinking too much. She would only allow herself to get drunk when she's with her boyfriend.

"Ah, Dara! You must've gone crazy! How can you let yourself get drunk?!" Dara scolded herself while hitting her head.

"I didn't do anything weird last night, didn't I? Oh my gosh!! This is so embarassing!!" Dara whined as she wriggles her body and kick off her blanket.

"Way to go Dara! You behaved yourself for the past month just to ruin yourself on the last day of your filming. HA-HA-HA-HA. I'm screwed. I'm done for." Dara sarcastically laughed as she sat up with her disheveled hair.

*phone rings*

Dara was suddenly interrupted with her mini monologue as she heard her phone ringing. She immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter