Encounter

Don't Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been days since the incident at the dressing room happened but Dara can't seem to take the incident off of her mind. The word rebound kept on ringing inside her head and it sends a painful squeeze in her heart every single time she remembers that word.

"I'm just a rebound? Huh." Dara scoffed as she still can't believe the words those girls said against her.

"I'm boring? I'm just convenient?" she breathed out forcefully trying to calm herself down as she felt her heart racing in rage.

"Are you okay, Dara-yah?" Jjangmae asked from the driver's seat while looking at Dara through the rear view mirror.

"Eh?" Dara asked, confused with Jjangmae's question.

"You've been talking to yourself the whole ride and you looked like you're about to kill someone with that look on your face." Jjangmae explained while laughing.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just practicing some lines." Dara faked a smile and focused her eyes on the car's window.

They are on their way to 2ne1's dorm and by just thinking that she will be alone in their dorm made her feel more down. Just when she needed someone to talk to, someone to distract her from her thoughts, she had to move in to their old dorm and be left alone with her miserable self.

"We're here." Jjangmae announced as he parked the car and proceed to get off the car. Dara stay seated on her seat and contemplating whether to ask YG if she can just stay at her home instead of staying in the dorm. But as soon as her eyes landed on Jjangmae, she thought about him having a hard time going back and forth from her home to the filming site.

Dara can't help but laugh at herself for even having a time to think about other people's well-being when she herself is having a hard time as well.

"Aigoo, let's just get it over with. It will be just a few months Dara-yah. Once your filming is over, you can get out from this hell hole." Dara thought out loud trying to comfort herself. She got off the company van and went to the back to help Jjangmae unload her things.

As soon as they finished unloading her luggages from the car, the two proceed to walk their way to the elevator. Jjangmae's dragging four of Dara's luggages while Dara's pulling the remaining two.

The elevator dinged and the door slowly opened. Dara was about to step inside the lift but her steps were halted when she saw the person that was about to step out the elevator.

It was Jiyong.

Their eyes met for a second before Dara looked away and busied herself with her bags. Jiyong who noticed that Dara and Jjangmae have their hands full with luggages immediately stepped out to offer some help.

"Do you need help?" Jiyong asked Dara as he moved closer to her to get her things. He was about to grab Dara's luggage but was stopped when Dara moved away from him dragging her luggages inside the elevator. "No, I can handle this." Dara said in an icy tone without looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter