Choices

Don't Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Annyeong Yeoreobeun!!

Sorry for the late update!!! Jeongmal Miyanhe!!! T____T

Here's a kinda long chapter for you guys!!

Ignore typos and errors please!!

And also I just wanted to share you guys this video :) It suits the title of my story. kekkek!

Never Say Never by The Fray:

 

 

Enjoy reading!!!

Pyong!! ~~

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Time sure passed by quickly when you’re busy. I didn’t even notice that 2 weeks have passed since I came back here in Seoul. It’s also been 2 weeks since I last saw Dara. We never met again since that incident in the lobby. I’m not sure if she’s avoiding me or she’s just too busy herself that she didn’t have time to drop by here in YG building. Even if I’m busy working on our album and stayed most of the time in the recording studio, I would sometimes go out and walk around the building hoping to catch a glimpse of her. But for the past 2 weeks that I’ve been going around the building, not even a strand of her hair can be found.

 

And so, for the past weeks, since I wasn’t able to meet her again, I just settled on scanning her social media accounts everyday so I’ll be updated on her daily schedule. Guess I’m back again on stalking her just like what I used to do when I was still in Japan. An update from her is like oxygen to me. It gives me air to breathe; it gives life to my dying soul. It was sort of a guilty pleasure to me. I shouldn’t be doing it, I don’t have the right to, yet I did and still do.

 

Others may find it weird, but what can I do? I’m just a normal person like anybody else who’s having a hard time going through a break up. I’m sure I’m not the only one in the world who’s stalking their ex’ social media accounts. Youngbae did that as well before when he and Hyorin broke up a year ago. I guess it’s just a weird habit that broken hearted people do when they still can’t let go of the one they love. A hard habit to break that is…

 

 

Being a leader of an idol group is not the easy. As a leader aside from carrying a huge responsibility, you also need to be strong physically, mentally and emotionally. Meaning, you can’t let other people nor do your members see your weakness. You should always be someone they can depend on. No matter how much you’re struggling inside you should always keep a tough image and a positive outlook on everything. Cause the moment you break down, so will they.

 

That’s the reason why I’m here now, in front of my members discussing our upcoming activities and setting aside all my problems, my inner struggles, and keeping my emotion bottled up somewhere in the corner of my heart.

 

Author’s POV

 

The Bigbang members were all gathered up inside the recording studio with the 4 members sitting on the couch in front of Jiyong who’s seated on a swivel chair with his front body leaning at the backrest of the chair and his arms on top of it while holding a paper in his left hand a pen in his right hand.

 

“I called you out guys today to discuss our upcoming activities and schedule for this month and the succeeding months as well. You all know that we’ll be releasing our comeback album on the first week of May which is 3 months from now.” Jiyong explained to s while looking at the paper he’s holding.

 

“We have to finish recording all the songs by the end of the month then we’ll begin filming the MVs by next month.” Jiyong continued. “So I want you guys to start practicing your vocals before we start recording and I want your voices on their best condition. Starting today stop drinking alcohol, cold beverages, eating sweets and other stuffs that could affect the quality of your voice, arasso?!” Jiyong warned the members looking at each one of them.

 

“Ne!” The members said in chorus.

 

“3 days from now, we’re going to start recording. We might end up recording for a whole day or worse we might record non-stop for 2 consecutive days or more until we perfectly recorded the song. This might be a little uncomfortable for you guys but this is our comeback as a group after 3 years, so I want it to be perfect. We don’t want our fans to be disappointed, right?” Jiyong utter with concern evident in his voice.

 

“Don’t worry Jiyong-ah. We understand. It’s not like it’s the first time that we’ll record non-stop. We’ve done it in our previous albums. I know we’re running out of time and that we need to finish everything if possible before May.” Youngbae commented in understanding.

 

“Yeah hyung, the only problem for us I think, is keeping our heads cool and trying to suppress our irritation when the ‘perfectionist Kwon-leader’ shows up during our recording.” Seungri jokingly added making the other members laugh.

 

“Tsch, I’ll make sure to keep my eyes on you rat!” Jiyong said throwing the ball pen his holding to Seungri which the maknae easily catch with both of his hands and sticking his tongue out to making the leader shake his head.

 

“Another thing, I think it’s better for us to stay in the dorm when we start recording. Aside from its nearer here, it will prevent any one of us to be late on our schedule and wasting time waiting for each other.” Jiyong suggested while the members all nodded in agreement. “Will that be fine with you Seunghyun hyung?” Jiyong asked looking at Top.

 

“I guess so. It’s not like we’re gonna stay there forever. I mean, I can just go back at our house when we’re done recording.” Top commented.

 

“Then that settles everything. So if you got no questions, you may go now, except for Youngbae.” Jiyong stated looking at Youngbae who has already stood up and about to leave the studio.

 

“Wae?” Seungri asked in a high pitched tone looking at Jiyong with his brows rose up in curiosity.

 

“Mind your own business rat. Ka!” Jiyong said dismissively shoving the maknae out of the studio.

 

 

After all the members have left, and the two of them were left alone in the studio, Jiyong remained standing in front of Youngbae who’s seated in the middle of the couch with his legs crossed, back leaning on the backrest and  his right arm spread on top of it.

 

A minute or two have passed before Youngbae broke the silence stretched between Jiyong and him. Couldn’t take Jiyong’s awkward stance in front of him, Youngbae initiated on speaking first, “So what’s with ‘you can all go now except Youngbae’ speech? You’ve got something to tell me?”

 

“Oh, ahm, well, I just wanted to ask something.” Jiyong hesitantly muttered while scratching the back of his neck with his right hand, bowing his head to avoid Youngbae’s curious gaze.

 

“What is it?” Youngbae inquired.

 

“Oh well, how do you – aisht!” Jiyong grumbled annoyed to himself for stuttering like an idiot in front of his best friend. He raked his hair with his right hand with his left hand on his waist while pacing the room before he drag the swivel chair in front of Youngbae and decided to settle himself on top of it leaning his body forward with both of his arms on top of his thighs bowing his head on the process.

 

Jiyong breathed out a sigh before snapping his head up still avoiding his best friend’s gaze and just settled his eyes on Youngbae’s knee. “I just want to know how you get –“Jiyong paused for a moment, still deliberating whether he should ask Youngbae or not. But since he already asked Youngbae to stay, he decided to just ask him, “How you win Hyorin back?”

 

“Wae? What’s with the sudden interest?” Youngbae asked and shot his best friend a confuse look.

 

But even before Jiyong could answer Youngbae’s question, as if understanding hit him, Youngbae beat him to it. “Is this about Dara?”

 

Instead of answering, Jiyong just nodded his head while fixing his gaze on the floor like it’s the most interesting thing to look at.

 

Youngbae scoff in disbelief while shaking his head. He looked at his best friend who’s head’s still bowed down and hands clasped tightly while waiting for his answer. “I really don’t know what’s going in that head of yours, after hurting her and leaving her to suffer all alone, you’re now planning to get her back as if nothing happened? Are you ing kidding me?” Youngbae angrily uttered, he stood up from the couch while looking down at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong could only close his eyes and shut his mouth as Youngbae’s words bear nothing but the truth that cuts deep in his heart. He can’t utter a word to defend himself as he knows he’s 100% guilty like a criminal charged for his crime.

 

The mere ment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter