2 I don't owe you anything

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“heyyo noona!” Bambam jumped on her back and pouted when irene isn’t scared nor surprised.

 

“piss off bam,”she told off instead,as jb raises a brow at her questioning her anger. 

 

But bambam didn’t take it to heart as he continue to tease,”ooooh someone is pissed.Fiesty noona i like.” She rolled her eyes at him and he just laugh it off before bidding goodbye to go to his class,which she apologised and wave to him. 

 

Jb lean on the locker by her side and asks,”on period?” 

 

She hit the locker as she gave up by the third time she tried to open it and then look at jb with a hand on her hip,”look,boys who assume us girls were on period whenever we’re just plain pissed is plain stupid and you’re stupid yourself my dear bestfriend.PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS LOCKER FOR GOD SAKE!”

 

“okay now you’re just pissed.” jb cackled agreeing with her in a surrender manner before turning the locker and told her the password it’s the day they met each other.The locker magically open easily with jb touch, then he move away for irene, mumbling a thank you at him. 

 

“so what’s with the bad mood.” He asked, arm crossed on his chest. She hissed when the books are oddly arranged and she arranges again while jb watches her in amusement.He had thought that for someone having an OCD disorder is unbelievable, until he see it with his own eyes,once,his best friend had canceled their plans because apparently irene’s sister had crumpled her clothes and she had to iron every clothes in the cupboard.

 

“Just some first year kid came to me calling me babe to get rid of that leech kid.” she scoffed,voice full of sarcasm.She hugged the books on her chest and close the locker with a loud thud making the students to turn and look at them but they didn’t care. She make sure the locker padlock is exactly right at the digit 0.

 

“That first year kid got some balls to be honest.” He snickered and they started to walk away from the locker together. 

 

“He probably found out that you can be his ahjumma by now.”He laughed and irene face brighten up as she cracked a big grin,laughing along with him while hitting on her best friend. 

 

“That hurt woman!” jb growled placing his hand over the place where she had hit him and they wave each other going to respective classes. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter