Frenemies

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She should have known that its never going to work with them. She should have known, her friends are devils,who is she kidding, her friends are the most scariest angels in disguise,they would go to the extend of burying anyone alive if they know someone is near their princess,monster at nature.

"Easy there boy, you might burn a hole on my head with that stare." Namjoon snickered at jb, the latter smug in amusement in return and she can't help but to feel relief when he took a sit next to bambam. Bambam is the least evil among them,she hopes.

Irene look at taehyung with poker face hiding her worries while the boy just grins at her and passed a cheese hotdog these time,not to forget, extra cheese on top of it. 

Jackson has his arm crossed, youngjae doesn't even look at them and unexpectedly calm which worries her the most because choi youngjae is never a quiet guy,moreover calm.She could see jinyoung observing taehyung from the corner of her eyes,mark in his world and the maknae is just looking at them settling down on their place.

"Can't say i'm not surprised to have you guys sitting with us,big guts huh." Jb said,voice came out in a force. 

"Can't say i'm not either,but well,we can't say no to the special invitation." Jb look at irene with a raising brow as she only pressed her lips into thin line. 

"Don't blame her i think i might have put pressure on her about introducing our friends to each other,since they're important to me,they should know the person i'm contacting with." Tae explained,the boy didn't even stutter nor feel intimidated by her bestfriend.But what she didn't know is,both of his palms are sweating as hell. 

"Ah,that's where you got the wrong idea blonde,we may be ignorant about this whole irene and you contacting thing but we never once approve this." Jackson refused to use the word date. 

"Like we approved of this whole thing."Jhope spat,looking annoyed as tho he was being challenged with the tone jackson used.He may be happy go lucky in the group but when it comes to protecting his friend, he's all for it. "We've never liked this idea from the start." He continued emphasising on how much he hates about this whole thing. 

"Very well,we're at same page so it's settled then." Jinyoung chirp in. 

"I don't see anything special in her to be dating with our wonderful tae here anyway." Jin shrugged leaning back in his chair.

Oh no,he did not just said that in front of her friends,especially youngjae.She curse inwardly seeing how her friends and jb eyes are glowering at them.She doesn't give two s of what other people wants to say about her but not her devils. They're merciless towards others if they're spitting bull about their princess regardless what gender you are. 

"Wonderful my ." Youngjae started. No! The main devil is awake"Don't be too full of your friend now,he's nothing but look exactly like tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter