There,always.

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung frowns when he sees jimin catching up with him as he speed up his pace."Ya stop following me, i know,i know you hate me too,so stop following me already! And you..."Jinyoung narrows his eyes as he observes jimin face carefully,"What's wrong with your face!" Jinyoung grimaced watching jimin from wincing at his loud voice and then to smiling brightly, eyes disappeared to cresent moon.

Apparently,they got the whole school talking about them being the cutest gay couple, tom and jerry couple or goodlooking gay couple but it's really hard to avoid from being talked about when jimin is not helping at all with the stalking.

"But you keep helping me hyung,it shows that you didn't take my words seriously,I.really.hate.you.hyungnim. And nothing's wrong with my face." He shrugs with that huge idiotic smile of his.

Again,with that smile,jinyoung groan inwardly.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes,hands on his hips. "I told you, i helped because of irene and seriously jimin, you can lie to others but not to a future doctor,lie better next time. It's swollen there and you're doing a terrible job at hiding it. Ah i don't want to know,it's your face anyways. I'm going to class." Jinyoung waved off in irritation while making a face at the huge smile on the smol' guy.

Jimin run after him again.

 

**

Irene got a cozy place near their cafeteria after her lesson has ended early due to cca orientation and because she doesn't have one, she have her eyes focused on her laptop again,eyes narrowing and frowning while trying to understand the concept of heuristic and give up trying when her phone vibrated the second time

She take the device from the side of her laptop and another hand gets the coffee and sips on it while she checks the text.

First from kiddo which is taehyung(she didn't didn't bother to change his name into some cheesy or anything near that) and second is from her bestf. She bit her lip looking at the name for awhile before opening it.

Kiddo 11:30am
I have like 2hours break, want to have a date noona?

Bestf 12:30pm
Imy bae.

Bae 12:36pm
Imyt

Bestf 12:37pm
🙂 are we okay irene? I don't like this silent treatment.I'm your everything aren't I?

Bae 12:40pm
Yea we are okay. I'm sorry i need time, but i promise i'll talk to you jae just give me time. And ofcos you're my everything,don't doubt me hun.

Kiddo 12:41pm
Hey do.not.ignore.me.ahjumma *pout*

Irene chuckles softly at the text received from taehyung and ignores him once again when she receives a text from jaebum.

Bae 12:41pm
Anything for you bae.

She smiles.

Kiddo 12:42pm
You're an ice princess i know,but i'm a clingy boyfriend help.

She rolls her eyes with a huge smile on her face.

Irene ahjumma 12:43pm
Correction taehyung,it's 'annoying boyfriend'. Yea let's have a date.I'm at the cafeteria table with umbrella, pick me up?

Kiddo 12:45pm
Sure preddy thang, will b there at 1pm don seduce the boys k kekeke 

 

**

Jungkook hesitates as he enters the dance studio and almost backing off when he sees people are staring down at him but halted by the door when a senior standing behind him with a coffee on his hand and beckon him to go in and encourage him with a kind smile,so he went in as he bow shyly at them.

He would have drag hoseok along knowing how he loves to dance but that hyung have a lot on his plate than dancing his off,he's a student leader which often have meetings, national competition for his course coming up and projects one after another. However,he still wishes he come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter