yes maybe?

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jb passes his dirty clothes to jinyoung and he throws it in, messing up all her things in her locker while mark leans on irene’s neighbour locker a watermelon lollipop. 

"The last time we pranked her to get rid of her ocd wasn't a nice memory you know that right.” mark said flat, looking around absentmindedly while taking in and out of his lollipop.

“And in case you forgot hyung,we don’t care right.”

Mark hummed throwing his lollipop in irene’s locker and the corner of his lip tugged upwards,”victim 3 o’clock, see ya later.” Jinyoung grinned as he run off and bumped into taehyung on purpose as he held his hands in a surrender manner,”Didn’t see you there man,mian.” 

Mark whistle while he keep his hands in his pockets, walking towards where taehyung is and he could see irene walking towards her locker by now.“Taehyung right?" Mark asked,with an arrogant face and a sly smile plastered and taehyung stop on his track,surprise that mark just talked to him and he nod hesitantly. 

"Irene ask to meet her at her locker." He told and taehyung furrows looking puzzle than ever,irene would never want to meet him but questioned nothing.He nod and bow at him before walking away.Mark smirk from afar. 

Tae meet her and when he almost calls her name,irene shrieked. Students around her startled as they stop and look at her.

"Why?what’s going on? Are you okay?" He asked panicking,almost touching her when she glare at him and hiss,"do not touch me." 

Irene grumbles while organising her book. Everything in her locker is a mess, jb's dirty towel and shirt,crashed papers and even food!And apparently,she don't even realised that she had pushed taehyung because all she could think of is killing her bestfriend to death. 

"What is she doing?" 

"The ice princess fought with jb i think? I heard they argued about some girl jb texting." 

"I think she have a mental problem,look at her." The students whispered among themselves which is one of irene’s weakness of having people badmouth,however everything seems to block out irene senses.Taehyung take notice of how her body trembles slightly and then look at her with mixed emotions, confusion, afraid, amusing all in one.He look at what she's fussing about and try to put everything in pieces.

"Irene,ahjumma calm down."

She ignores him. 

"Irene,look at me." Tae called when he grab on irene's wrist tightly,not letting her go. left hang opened, shock was evident on her face when he had handles her like a man even though she would teases and calls him about being a kid. Since when he's here? She thought. 

"Breathe in." Unknowingly,she did what she had asked to.

"Breathe out." And she breathe out as told. 

"Now go on and organise,you can give me the clothes,i'll return it for you." 

Irene become speechless,"o-oh, it's okay. He'll just collect it himself later." 

He nod and watch her organise. He watches how she re-organise it again and again,he clearly knows it’s not normal but again he questioned nothing while he finds it amusing. 

"Done!" She cheered to herself then, turn in shock to see taehyung was watching her. "What are you doing here?Since when did you came here?"

He shrugs,"i think i won something? See you around ahjumma." He waved. 

Irene frowns and then walk away. 

-- 

The next day, youngjae seems to be unusually more careless than any other day. 'Accidentally' spilled fruit punch on her, 'accidentally' spit on her, 'accidentally' pushed her when she's writing. 

They gather in the cafeteria for lunch. Without thinking much,irene sits next to youngjae. 

"So,my parents are not at home,anyone coming my house?"she asked,picking up a kimchi and plop it in . 

"Not me,mum's been naggy about not coming home." Mark sigh. 
"Mama's boy." Yugyeom retorted and high-five youngjae which mark side glare yugyeom and the latter hold on to his laughter. 

"Atleast she's there with-" irene voice trailed,she look down on her skirt and gasped. She glare at the boy.
"Yah choi youngjae!what's wrong with you? You're not usually this clumsy!"
"Noona i'm sorry I'm sorry!i'm so sorry!" Youngjae cried guiltily as he clean up his mess on her lap.Bambam pass her a wet tissue and she grunts when it left stains on her skirt. 

Youngjae look over at taehyung,the boy has an amusing smile plastered on his face. 

—— 

The following day, yugyeom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter