Her new fav word

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung went to his bed that already has been occupied by his best friend. He pouts slightly feeling guilty knowing Jimin must've had been lonely without him, seeing him here other than his own favorite bed.The boy always complains of how hard taehyung bed is, therefore, it's really heartwrenching seeing him sleeping oh-so-soundly,snoring at it, on his bed as tho it's he's.

Jimin was lying on his stomach, head burying on tae's pillow as taehyung shove him a little for space. Jimin grunts groggily, he doesn't need to open his eyes to know it's taehyung because he smelled tae's favorite cologne.Jimin drapes his arm over Taehyung's stomach down to his waist, hugging him like a bolster."Uhm,you're back, I miss you taetae."

"Go to sleep." Taehyung yawns wrapping his arm around Jimin shoulder and pats his back to sleep. Finding it comforting and soothing,jimin quickly goes back to sleep.

The next morning,taehyung wakes up to something poking on his . He groans, hands swatting away whatever that is poking him and turn around to the other side as he continues to sleep.Jimin sticks his foot on his again chuckling to taehyung's annoyed reaction.

"Yah wake up traitor!And explain to me why is that stinky rich girl is outside of our house."

"What are you talking about shorty, I don't have a friend who is stinky rich." He grumbles.Taehyung doesn't even bother to open his eyes, he's too tired to function after taking care of two women in his life. He even thought of skipping classes today.

Two women— Taehyung's eyes bulge out widely, running out of his room quickly.

"He said he doesn't have a stinky rich friend, that's a lie,namjoonie hyung is stinky rich himself."Jimin purposely speaks out loud teasingly and hold on his laughter when he sees taehyung running over to them with a bed hair and face innocent like a baby who just woke up.

"Or so he said. I see you're healthy now huh."

"You can say that. Tho I'm still on medication supervised for personal reasons nevertheless, healthy." Irene smiled not to be rude and it's amusing to see it from jimin's point of view since it's his first time seeing irene genuinely smiling after so long because he would always see her scowling or avoiding the crowd, he stares one or two seconds at her before taehyung hit on his head, hard.

"YAH KIM TAETOR (traitor) WHAT WAS THAT FOR." Jimin shrieks rubbing his head.

"For calling people names." He replied stoically and jimin kick his as he walks away leaving them for some private.

"I'm sorry about the idiot. What are you doing here tho?"

"Fetching you. And FYI I heard you called me stinky rich."

"HAH WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW!"Jimin shouted. Taehyung frowns, glancing over the living room to where jimin is, showing his fist, mouthing: I WILL KILL YOU while jimin make a face at the latter. Irene chuckles at the both idiots and it reminds her of jaebum, her one and only best friend in this world. She missed him.

"Still you park jimin. And shut up, stop eavesdropping." Taehyung complained before giving his attention to the woman standing in front of him as he checks her out and he had to refrain himself from smiling to hold onto his excitement. How has he been so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend? It's a miracle, really, for someone as odd as him.

"I'm sorry noona, I was really exhausted and my best friend isn't even helping at all, poking my . Anyways, come on in, make yourself at home, I'll go wash up."

Taehyung makes a look at jimin as a sign not to be rude with her but the brat ignore him. "so are you guys a thing now."

"YAH SHORTY IF YOU HARASS HER I'LL KILL YOU."

"I DO WHAT I LIKE." Taehyung sigh ignoring the brat as he goes in the bathroom leaving irene in jimin's care. He trusts jimin wouldn't do anything to her because park jimin is a sweetheart that wants nothing but happiness for his best friend.Just like how taehyung will do anything for him and vice versa, except for sharing underwear,jimin will go nuts about it hence taehyung promised himself not to wear it ever again, it was insane and it makes him cringe whenever he remembers the memory.

"Do you want anything? Breakfast? "

"Just water will do, I had my breakfast earlier." She smiles for the second time and jimin stares at her again, a bit longer this time.

Irene's eyes went wide when she realises jimin is staring at her."What?is there something on my face?" She panicked touching everywhere on her face and he smile at her, expression softens and genuine. He shakes his head," You should smile more because you look lesser intimidating than I first saw you,noona.You're fierce like a lion."

She shrugs, letting out a small giggle, embarrassed. "I get that a lot but really, it's just my face tho, I admit I'm quite hot temper at times but I'm not that intimidating like how you thought of me."

"I'm done! Let's go." Taehyung chirp in, hair spike up neatly, looking fresh and handsome. Irene grin in pleased, not like she doesn't like his bed hair, he looked really cute earlier but her OCD problem just had to annoy the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter