Just being petty/jealous

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C'mon youngjae, i can't go without him." Irene begged, holding his hand and youngjae groan.He don't like this,irene begging him for something he don't do for anyone. He don't even like the idea of her begging. She gets what she wants in instant if she asked him. 

 

However for something out of his league, it's not going to be  easy convincing youngjae, even got7 had a hard time on making youngjae talked to them on their first day,afterwards for a few months before end month he opened up to them, and youngjae never accepts anyone other than his own group.Besides,irene is his princess, he never rejects or angry at her. 

 

"It's supposed to be 'our' thing noona,and now you want the outsiders to be in our tradition housewarming party which is only for GOT7? Besides, it's to get noona and jaebum hyung togather again." He deadpans. 

 

"Please? For me hun. I couldn't do this without him. Even if you don't want to invite the whole group,just invite him. If he can't go, i can't either." She prods. 

 

He lean by her locker and smug,looking over her shoulder. "So you're saying he's making your trauma bearable?" 

 

"Yes" 

 

Youngjae thinks in silent before he speaks again. "He treats you like a princess?" 

 

Irene makes a face.

 

"Don't make that face at me sweetheart, it's only fair for me to find closure of who i'm going to invite to my house. You know I don't do this kind of ." 

 

"Yes,yes he does. He treats me like how you would, only he's affection is excessive.Happy now?"

 

He huffs.Youngjae pushed his body off the wall and went to hug and kisses one her temple. "Make sure he does." He threatens, with a stern look and irene couldn't be more happier. 

 

Youngjae walks over to taehyung who's been waiting for them at the back as he bites down his sharp tongue from commenting on the blond. It's too early to say he like the kid and according to him, taehyung is still so far to go.

 

Taehyung straighten out his back and bow to him which youngjae return it with a curt bow.

 

"Bring your clan along at 6pm,my house." He said monotonously and walk off. 

 

"I would have kicked him if he's not one of yours. " Taehyung grumbled as she passed her favourite fruit which she had grin widely at it and thanked him enthusiastically.He still doesn't get why she addicted to fruits, pineapple specially, it only makes her stomach aches after awhile but decides not to comment it since, thats what makes her happy.

 

"He's too touchy with you." Taehyung pouted and irene can't help to chuckled being jealous over her bestfriend affection. 

 

"Taehyung don't be ridiculous,let's not be jealous over petty stuff like that." 

 

"He's a guy too noona, how is that petty.Besides,what's with the attitude."  

 

Irene snorted," It's just the way he is,he'll come around and he's my bestfriend who i'm not going to have romantic feelings with,taehyung-ah."

 

"I think they're dating." One whispers,thinking taehyung didn't hear what they're talking about,except,he's listening to every word she say while irene in her world,busy devouring her fruit or doesn't really care. 

 

"They don't look compatible tho, ain't he's too average for the rich ice princess?" He swear, that burns his heart but he decides to ignore it again,only this time his anxiety got the best of him.

 

"Anyways, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter