Wrong move

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Phone!” She deadpans expressionlessly.

“No.”He says as he quickly hides the device behind his back.

“Yes, give me your phone now!” Irene shameless demanded, stretching out her hand and jb groan reluctantly surrender his phone to her,not that he mind irene checking his phone because he is exactly like her-possessive.

“Mum! Jae is cheating on me!” She shouted after reading his conversation with the girl at the club and this is exactly why he didn't want her to check his phone,she would over-react. 

Her brother came out from his room and flick her forehead and roll his eyes at her. “He’s not your boyfriend .”

“MUM, LIAM CALLED ME AN !” Irene shouted again.

“yah, it's only early in the morning and you're already in each other's throat.” her father scolded and irene point a finger at Liam,”He flicked my forehead and then called his baby sister an .” She pouted.

“How is she 25.” Liam make a face at her shaking his head in disapproval. 

“How are you 28 and not married yet.” she said sticking out her tongue before running off from liam that is chasing after her now.

The bae’s parents shakes their head with loving smiles looking at their playful children. However, behind the playful children, they crave for their parents' attention who been busy with their working life. For instance, today, their parents will be out of the country for business.

“So who is this girl that you’re having affair with?” Irene's father wiggle his brows with a sly smirk. He wouldn't thought the boy would be interested in other girls other than his irene because the two are inseparable,like super glue.Where jb is,you'll find irene by his side and wherever she is you'll find jb so it's surprising that jb has an "affair",that's what his daughter says.  

Liam caught her easily and flick her forehead again before dragging her to the living room as she cross her arm under chest huffing in annoyance at jb.

Jaebum groan,” i’m not having affair, I’m faithful to my one and only bae, pun intended.” They laughed. 

“nah-uh you’re lying. You are having an affair, you didn’t even tell me you got her number at the club and you called her sweetheart with a stupid emoji.” 

“It’s not a stupid emoji!” He disagreed arms flailing and sigh giving a pleading look at her to not argue anymore and irene eventually gave in, halfheartedly. 

Irene’s mum gave him a knowing look upon hearing they went to a club,”i trust my daughter in good hands am i right?” 

“yes ma’am 101 percent.” He winked at irene as she rolled her eyes. 

“You better be.” Liam said in a firm tone,hugging irene’s neck and kissed her forehead before bidding goodbye to her and his parents.They may be on each other's throat everyday but liam make sure irene is fed well,safe and secure and definitely loved.

——

Tae sips on his drink while he concentrates on his laptop. He’s been trying to study for his upcoming test but no matter how much he tried, he end up thinking about someone, a girl to be precise.A cold ice princess.

He tried studying at the library, on his bed, at school’s cafeteria, but nothing worked however he is not going to give up easily just because he's preoccupied so just like any other day of finding new place to study, here he is, in starbucks. 

Miraculously, he’s able to focus, until, he heard the name. His head snap towards the two men who are talking loudly and there goes his study time.

“Yah, when are you going to introduce me to Irene?” Guy A said and taehyung stopped drinking and look up.

“Never in a million years.” Guy B calmly replied as tho he didn’t care.

“why? she’s cute.” 

Guy B grimaced, making a face at his friend,” are you blind?She’s nothing but a hideous girl ever, get over it.” 

“Liam please i will—“ 

“ Irene is the most beautiful girl. You don’t know her so shut your trap.” taehyung hissed and liam look at the boy intrigued. He knows her baby sister has some male fans but not to the extend that they would told him off. 

“Liam.”His friend called but liam cut him off and ask taehyung as he raised a brow at the blonde,"and you know this irene girl?” He mused playing along.

Taehyung has his confident look and nod,” more than you do .” Liam smirked getting more interested in this confident blonde, “I doubt so kid, but tell you what i accept you.” he scoffed patting taehyung’s shoulder before walking off,dragging his friend along. 

Taehyung groan,"whats with everyone calling me kid and accept me? What's tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter