The psycho

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn that was fast,all i had to do was to mention his name." He cackles shaking his head finding it amusing and her lips tugs upward in annoyance,she hates it how he manages to attract her attention even if he does something bad because no matter how much she hates him, she still has room in her heart for him.The small smile could easily lifts her mood,the way he ruffles his hair,those big ears that she finds it adorable and when he was so in love with her,he can't let her go easily,she felt blessed,she fell in love with him too,too much it hurt.

Also a part of why she wouldn't accept him ever again,he was so in love with her he became obsessive and abusive.And when park chanyeol wants something, he will get it no matter what; In whatever ways he wants.

The first day they met was still clear in her head, it was winter and she had forgotten to bring her winter jacket,of all things. Well,she always forgets things, she always forget to bring her wallet often,but to forget her winter jacket during winter was just ridiculous thing ever. A stranger tapped on her shoulder,startling her when she had turn and stares at his chest-that's how short she is compared to the giant guy.

"Irene princess wake up,it's dinner."chanyeol grins,playing with her hair and went down caressing her swollen cheek and busted lower lip. 

Irene wince at the touch and turn around not wanting to wake up yet.Obviously not looking forward for another beating session,how exciting.

"Baby,"Chanyeol calls lovingly,putting his head on her arm,"wake up, you need to eat dinner." 

Irene hum,slowly opening her eyelids. She bite down her smile seeing chanyeol acting cute when she is supposed to ignore him and so she avoid looking his face as she gets up to sit,she yawn. "What time is it?"

"7pm." He beamed.

She slept for 5hours,she took note,getting up from the bed with chanyeol following her like a lost puppy. "Hey wait for me." She ignores him and chanyeol grab her hair in full fist and grits his teeth,"baby you've gotta listen to me." 

"Drop the pet name chanyeol." She said instead,distracting herself from the pain he's causing on her head. She's not going to give him any reaction because that's what he wants to see, she suffering for leaving him and she sure not giving any,no matter how painful its going to be.If she has to go to the hospital after what she went thru,she will,for as long as he doesn't get anything he wants. 

"But you like it when i call you baby." 

She rolls her eyes and push him,"that's when i was an idiot of course.I'm not the old irene you know park chanyeol,and you're still the same psycho park chanyeol i knew.Hence,i know exactly what you're going to do after this but its okay I'm used to it.Numb,is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter