Mute

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey smarty pants, i told you to do my assignment didn't I." Jimin inwardly sigh,shutting his locker door with a loud thud. 

Yeo one stands in front of him towering the small jimin. Yes,jimin is in the untouchable bts clique and yes he gets bullied time to time but no, s don't know about it; he wouldn't want this handsome guy in front of him die just because he's a lazy when it comes to assignments and projects,furthermore jimin is never scared of this guy, he just hates fighting.

"I would if i was not lazy." Yeo one snarls seeing how jimin grinning as tho it's nothing after letting him get a big fat egg in red for his assignment. 

Yeo one's minions arches their brows,not really pleased with jimin talking back at his leader. So, the one that look like he lives in the gym for his whole life,grabs jimin by his collars and effortlessly lift him up.

"Now,now...I would put him down if I were you." A very calm yet firm voice intruded into their fight. Slowly the intruder body form could be seen from the isolated hall way; always a perfect place to bully that is. 

Jimin frowns when he sees the intruder. He have his hands tucked in his pockets looking unfazed at the big build body with a helpless small boy up on the wall "Jinyoung hyung?" The small boy squeaks.

"So listen, Mr. Yeo, you either let him go or i will not agree on the contract."

"Are you trying to threaten me?" He asked making a face as he steps closer to jinyoung. Yeo is slightly taller than jinyoung only by a few centimetres which the latter has to look up at him to look at him in the eye. He isn't intimidated by the tall guy,in fact, he has yeo wrapped around his finger.

"No,just warning cos' you know I'm handling all the paper works now?" He smugs. Oh how he hates those paper works but here's the pros and cons of it; get the bullies beg for your signature. Cons; more paper work to handle. 

Yeo one look at jimin and then turn to jinyoung as jinyoung shrugs in a teasing manner and yeo one grunts before gesturing his minion to let jimin down.

"You won't disturb that smol boy over there ever again and you'll have your contract signed with us this instant also,i promise you whatever proposal you have for us in the future we will work on it." 

"Deal." Yeo one accepts in a flash and jinyoung smiles in satisfaction as he shakes hand with his new partner. 

Jinyoung then returns to his stoic face as soon as yeo one and his minions are out of their sight. "I didn't safe your for you but Irene's alright. " 

Jimin grimace,"Like i said anything." 

"Still don't like you." Jinyoung mumbled walking away from the place because talking with jimin only makes him hungrier. 

And jimin is not deaf either. He look at jinyoung disbelief,"ya hyung! I don't like you either just so you know!" 

"Tsk, so smol yet has a mouth as big as a hippo." Jinyoung criticised lowly shaking his head. 

Yugyeom passes jinyoung's food as he settle down as quiet as a mouse. The older look at the untouched tray and inwardly sigh.They have been dreading ever since the accident happened and everyone are always on the edge, walking on eggshells fear of second suicide attempt happens.

Chanyeol is sentenced for 10 years for keeping a hostage and threatening her with a gun. Irene has been mute even after she had discharged from the hospital for 3 days and taehyung's been missing ever since then,which no one know what happened because jb refused to tell them what happened between the two and his bruised face. 

Youngjae frowns in confusion when jimin tries to squeeze in between bambam and yugyeom to sit which make things even more awkward than before. Youngjae purse his lips in thin line forcing himself not to say a thing. 

Jimin wince inwardly,"Did someone died?what's with the atmosphere?" 

"Noona stopped talking with us after the incident and no one is really brave enough to confront,scared we'll hurt her." Yugyeom whispered and jimin make a '0' shape with his mouth. He tilt his head as he look at irene. She look terrible, her eyebags are getting darker which he wonders if she hadn't been sleeping. Her face is pale and her hair is all over the place. Skinner as well. 

Irene pushes her tray of food which she had not touch a thing at all and walk off slowly. 

When she is out of their sight. Everyone starts to breathe normally and comfortably.Jb slump his shoulder in defeat. "What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked finally,tone dripping with full of hatred. 

"Oh,just to prove jinyoung hyung that i hate him too." Jinyoung rolled his eyes at the small guy. 

"By sitting here." Youngjae deadpans. Jimin shrug. Then it settles there,no one bother to argue about jimin sitting with them at all and tho, the atmosphere is dry,they would still reply to jimin's curiosity or entertain him,altho reluctantly at it, well atleast something. 

**  

Liam sighs for the umpteenth time. He is worried as hell about irene and his heart breaks a thousand pieces more seeing her pale face. 

"Yo cheer up man, she'll get better,she's just shaken up you know,everyone would,when you have a gun on their head."

"That son of a—"liam hisses half way when a hand shut his mouth as he struggles to remove it. 

"We are in cafe full of youngsters so watch it!" 

"Like i frigging care."he bellowed. Liam's bestfriend heaved a sigh and beckons liam to drink his juice to calm him down.

"Look,as your bestfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter