1 ty Personality

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene hums in delight, pleased with the good weather that puts her in a good mood as well, while bobbing her head to her favourite song blasting in her headphones that connected to her macbook, hand busy writing something on her book. She enjoys her alone time until a tall,lean guy sits by her side. Not him please,she groans inwardly and cringe when she look at his messy hair.

 

“Hey sweetheart, looking good today,amazing as always.” A smug plastered on the guy’s face, which she wish she could throw her fruit punch at him but refrain to do so when she thought it would attract attention so she decided to stay calm instead and continue to ignore him. While she tries to keep her eyes on her book instead of his messy hair that she’s been itching to comb for him. 

 

She glances over at the group that’s taking the table next to her; a group of boys with a girl clinging like koala, she groan even more. Her dream of having a peaceful and an amazing alone time is crashed. 

 

“Naww c’mon! Don’t be so cold with me.” He got even closer and puts his arm around her chair which irene immediately sit up straight, frowning in discomfort.  

 

“Irene take the headphone out.” he whined, shaking her body and more shakes when she ignores him.”what the hell you want jongin,” irene grumble,she has no choice but to take it off and drink up her fruit punch. On a second thought, she’s glad that she didn’t throw it at him,it would be such a waste. 

 

“You’re alone —“

 

“oh my go—“

 

“god, babe!i’m so sorry i’m late.” Jongin raises a brow at the intruder and irene almost spit out her water.She look at the intruder who she doesn’t even know or seen anywhere in the campus at all and all of sudden he just ‘babe’ her?what the hell.To make it worst, he look like rebellious 12 year old kid with a blond hair. 

 

“who is this irene? i left you alone here for awhile and you’re already attracting someone huh.” The younger scoffed jealously and removes jongin’s arm from irene’s seat. 

 

“I didn’t know you got a boyfriend?” Jongin asked disappointedly. 

 

“You do now.” The latter smirk and he adds, “irene dislikes being the center of attention—it’s the popular girl we’re talking about, so we compromise to not make it a big deal of our status.”

 

Irene observe jongin’s face holding in her laughter because seriously, this guy looks confuse,hurt and suspicious,almost believing the blonde when it’s so evident that she and the blonde kid are awkward together but she really try her best to remain stoic like the news doesn’t shock herself, like everything is true. 

 

“sounds just like my irene, is that really true irene?” Irene nods and jongin pouted sadly as he mutters,’ hope you’re happy. bye’.Then, leave from the place immediately. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter