rainy day

The girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hi puppies. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

(WHY MV IS FREAKINGGG AWESOME i loved it. )

advertisement: Some chapters will get a little dark in the future...you're being warned.

P.S. Smile you're beautiful.

Next chapter's title: A fake fairy tale.  #spoiler #winkwink

 

Now you can read this chapter.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s Saturday afternoon, Jessica is waiting for her sister in the coffee shop. She is next to the window just watching the people passing by. This is what she always do even at school, because she had no friends besides Taeyeon. She sighs. Sometimes she wished she was the outgoing type, the girl who could talk with anyone. Just like the girl that just entered the shop.

-Good afternoon– the girl said with manners, she had this cute smile that everyone returned to her, and obviously the girl is beautiful. Jessica just looked at her from afar.

She rested her palm on her chin observing the girl, her clothes were all pink, like seriously the girl looked like a flamingo? The girl now is talking with the owner of the coffee shop, she could be her granddaughter but honestly she only seems friendly with the old man.

Then something changed when a boy appeared. Now he was behind her. Seems like he is her boyfriend.

She looks uncomfortable now and that genuine smile that she showed at first despaired completely.  Jessica could recognize that smile. The kind of smile that says the person is unhappy that it tells the people that you’re fine but actually you’re far from being just fine.

-I’m sorry for being late, I didn’t hear the alarm and with this weather I just wanted to stay at home in bed – Her sister said trying to catch her breath.  

-Don’t worry I just got here – Jessica said with a comforting smile. These were the rare moments that she could spend with her little sister.

Kristal began her career as a model and spending time with her family was more difficult by the day but she always tried to make time for her sister, she knows how lonely she can feel at times.

-What were you seeing? – Kristal said following the gaze of her sister, then she spot the couple back hugging. – They’re cute isn’t it?

-They don’t love each other. At least she doesn’t – Jessica said drinking her coffee. Kristal rolled her eyes.

-I forgot my sister’s a mind reader – Kristal joked. – By the way do you know them?

- Same school. Never talked to them. – Jessica shrugged.

-Well I said you should go and try to talk to them – Kristal looked at her sister wishing inside her sister would take a step and make friends.

-I’m here to talk to you, not them. – On the other hand Jessica hoped that Kristal would stop looking at her like she was something fragile just for not having friends like everyone else.

She’s absolutely fine being alone!

-Who will be there for you when I’m not around? – Kristal asked concerned. – At least find a boyfriend or something.

Jessica tried not to blush at her sister’s request but she couldn’t when the imagen of Taeyeon appeared in her mind. She swallowed hard hoping she wouldn’t spit her coffee on Kristal’s face.

What the…

-I have a friend – Jessica coughed. Kristal raised her eyebrows surprised. – Her name is Kim Taeyeon.

Jessica smiled a little just thinking about the kiddo. Her chubby cheeks that she wanted to touch every second, her cheesiness, her smile…

-I want to know this Taeyeon girl, she seems someone special – Kristal said knowingly, but Jessica was lost in her thoughts.

You already know her, Jessica thought but she didn’t tell that to her sister, she needed to talk to Taeyeon first.

-Let’s go get you something to eat, I know you’re hungry – Jessica said standing up.

-There she goes, the mind reader. – Kristal took her hand before exit the door. – And tell me more about your friend.

Jessica nodded, but before leaving she looked again at the flamingo girl, she had this unhappy face that for some reason Jessica found herself concerned about her and she didn’t even know her. Only her name.

Tiffany Hwang.

I hope she can be happy with someone she truly loves.

Then she exited the coffee shop with her sister.

 

-Do you want anything else? – Nichkhun asked her girlfriend. She barely touched her food. Tiffany shook her head. She was thinking about getting home and sleeping in her comfy bed but that wasn’t a good idea. Because he is there. – Want to go somewhere else?

-No, let’s go to your house – She said defeated, but she smiled at him to cover it.

She stand up to say goodbye to the owner, she really liked to talk to him and her wife, she remember the day they told her their story when they first met. Love at first sight. Tiffany loved to talk with old people, always telling her their stories, some of them were sad but others were really beautiful that she wished something like that happened to her. Like a fairy tale, similar to the stories her mother used to tell her. The girl missed her.  But this is reality, this is her life. Just like the cloudy sky.

Nichkhun turned the radio on and Tiffany immediately recognized the song. She closed her eyes and hummed along with the beats of the melody that was playing.

-You like this song? –Nichkhun asked her. He glimpsed at her in a stop sign, he liked seeing her like this. It was rare the moments Tiffany showed this carefree attitude, and it was gold.

-It’s an old song I used to sing with a friend – Tiffany smiled at the memory.

Taeyeon was the one who showed her this song, they used to sing it whenever they heard it.

Tiffany thought that if someone could grant her a wish she would choose to sing with Taeyeon again. At least just once.

She looked through the car window, tiny little raindrops started to fall.

What are you doing right now, Tae?

 

 

-Taeyeon that’s a suicide idea. Look the weather! – Minho screamed.

Taeyeon just told them what happened yesterday when Hyoyeon appeared and threatened her.

-What is that girl problem? – Heechul was worried, he felt this is was all his fault. – You won’t do it.

Taeyeon watched him in disbelief.

-I need to do it or else she’ll tell everyone. My life will be a mess if that happens and you know it – Taeyeon said frustrated. 

-You won’t do it because I will take your place. – Heechul said raising his voice – This is my fault after all.

-It’s not your fault being a girl who like girls, it’s not your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter