confession

The girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for any mistakes , english is not my first language. 

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon is funny, beautiful and a reliable girl, everyone knows that. At school she is well known by the confidence that distinguishes her, she has fans everywhere, but her popularity stands out as one of the best skaters of the city.

 

But in that moment that confidence seems to have gone by the drainage, because... she just came out of the closet.

 

His two best friends carry seconds looking at her, but in her perspective it seems like an eternity. The fear of losing her two only friends invade her.

 

Taeyeon was playing with her fingers while waiting for the guys to say something.

 

-Taeyeon, I do not know how you will to take this...- Minho started to talk with his face showing shame, then he looked at Heechul - but we should stop talking, I think it would be the best.

 

Her worst nightmare became reality. Her only friends were going to leave her.

 

Taeyeon nodded. She accepted it. Or she thought.

What was she thinking...? The world out there was going to destroy them and she wasn't going to let her friends sank along with her into the chaos. All this because she liked girls.

 

-I understand, don’t worry - Taeyeon spoke showing sadness- thank you for being my friends all this time, honestly.

 

Taeyeon began to stand up to leave Minho’s house. While passing them she looked at the photos that were in her friend’s mirror, those that were witness of the good years that they shared together. "The three Musketeers" Heechul baptized them one day playing on the beach.

She was really going to miss them. Stupid life.

But before leaving the room a burst of laughter that probably would have been heard by around the neighborhood, stopped her.

Taeyeon already had enough with the loss of her only friends, and now they would give her the back and will star to bother her like bullies.

 

"Taeyeon, stop. Don’t go. - Minho said laughing.

 

What is this bull?, Taeyeon thought.

 

-You should have seen your face, it was phenomenal - Heechul said pretending to wipe a tear. He turned to see Minho – we should have recorded that.

 

-After so much time waiting for you to say it, - Minho said -well this really was unexpected

 

Wait a minute...

 

-Does that mean that you already knew it? – She looked at them incredulously

 

Heechul pretended to read a magazine as if it were the most interesting thing, while Minho scratched his neck embarrassed.

 

-We are your friends Taeng, how do you expect for us to not know it when we practically live together - Minho looked at her with his puppy face knowing that Taeyeon would no longer be upset with them.

 

Minho had a point, since childhood they are inseparable, always covering the back of the other. Living in the same neighborhood facilitated things in their friendship, so they are always doing things together. Taeyeon could not imagine that even a few moments ago the idea that these guys would leave her only for her ual preference had gone through her head. Now that she thought, her friends were the most loyal that she has known in her life, not even her dog Ginger who had abandoned her a few weeks back was this faithful.

 

These guys are really something. Stupid, but wonderful.

 

-Well, it’s time to put hands to work - Heechul said excited, as he threw the magazine across the room.

 

Taeyeon looked at Minho to explain what Heechul meant, but he only shrugged. He didn’t know.

 

Heechul pulled out a white board and began writing something, after a few seconds he ended, and raised his arms waiting for the reaction of his friends. Taeyeon looked at what was written. Minho facepalmed after looking at the stupidity that his friend wrote.

 

"MISSION: GET TAEYEON A GIRLFRIEND"

 

At any time Taeyeon would jump out and strangle him, at least she knew that Minho would help her to cover the body.

 

-This, my dear friends, is the jackpot - Heechul started to explain like he was an expert – first, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter