detention

The girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for any mistakes.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon hates wake up early, cold milk, and her chemistry teacher but what she hates the most is Mondays.

Monday is cursed. Something always happen in that day of the week and well today wasn’t the exception.

-Detention- Her chemistry teacher looked at Taeyeon.

She cursed in her mind.

This is all Heechul’s fault.

She was going to get him later but now she needs to remain calm for her sake.

A few hours ago…

“Taeng this is important. c me n front of the school”  Heechul texted her.

Taeyeon just ended her second period of classes when she saw Heechul’s text. She ran because the text said it was important.

When Heechul saw Taeyeon running to him he took her hand and they ran to the parking lot.

-What happened? Where’s Minho? What’s so important? – Taeyeon’s desperate now and seeing her friend so calm gives her anxiety.

-I’m just thirsty – he simply replied.

-Heechul? - She said trying to stay calm

-Yes, darling? - He said and started to drive

-You’re dead- she gritted her teeth

-I know darling, but what do you think about getting ice cream? You love it – Heechul laughed at Taeyeon face. 

He obviously don’t fear death.

-Are we skipping classes then? – Taeyeon asked. She was worried because that day her English teacher was going to put them in pairs to do a homework.

-Just this one, don’t worry.

Taeyeon closed her eyes, she really hated her friend in that moment. Heechul parked his car a few minutes later. At least they weren’t far away from school.

-Have you talked to any girls on the list? – Heechul asked after paid for their ice creams and drinks.

-Heechul you know I can’t talk to girls- she shyly said.

-Why not? I don’t understand. How do you even know that you like girls then? - Heechul joked but oh man he knew why, Taeyeon just has this look around girls, the ert one.

-I just know. – She shrugged – Stop messing with me.

-But you used to talk to you know who – he said carefully

-Yeah but we knew each other before I knew I was attracted to girls.

-Come on Taeng, you know that’s bull.

-I don’t know! It just felt natural I guess

-And why it doesn’t feel natural to talk to other girls?

-I don’t Heechul! I wish I know – she was getting frustrated– I don’t want to keep talking about her, she doesn’t exist for me anymore.

-You want my opinion? – He asked and she shook her head but waiting for his answer anyway – Every time I heard you talk about her I don’t hear “I don’t want to” instead is “I miss her but I’m hurt” and maybe one day you will confront her and talk about what happened and you’ll be free but now I feel like you’re stuck.

-Maybe – she whispered – but not today.

-I think it’s time to go – He said looking at his watch, he wished Taeyeon wasn’t that stubborn.

They were going to the parking lot when something caught Taeyeon’s attention. Some group of bullies were surrounding a guy.

-Heechul we need to do something – Taeyeon said while looking around to ask for help.

-Taeyeon they’re six, obviously they’re going to beat us

-I don’t care, we can’t let that poor guy alone – she said – I have an idea, I will deal the police number and you scream “Police” really loud and then we hide as fast as we can.

I hope it works

Taeyeon called the police and for their luck there was a unit no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter