Ice Cream

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
***I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS**   INT - Seulgi's Apartment, Kitchen - 07:30AM, Thursday   She receives a video call from Sehun right after Lami called. As she was preparing breakfast she left her phone facing her on the counter.    "Is that you trying to show me you're eating a healthy breakfast?", Sehun teased.    "I'm trying...", as she was washing the berries in the sink. "My writer told me you're coming to the show."   "We are! I'm excited to see my girlfriend in action... finally!"    She added in bananas in the berries and yogurt bowl she just prepared. "This time, please no more little tricks."    She recalled that one time she was working for EXO's Showtime as an Assistant Director, all Sehun would do is pull her in a very hidden corner to kiss or hug her. He also went as far as stealing kisses from her out in the open which really got her nervous for her life, and her job.    He salutes, "Yes, madam!"    They hear Sehun's manager calling from the door.    "I have to go." he said sadly.    "You always do."   Sehun didn't seem to hear what she said and ended the call.     

 

  INT - MBC Music Office, Lobby Elevators - 09:00AM, Thursday   Seulgi was looking at her watch, there's still more time to settle, she thought. Mingyu spotted her coming from a coffee run outside, he woke her up from her senses by hitting her head with the rolled up documents he was carrying.    "You look so serious from afar.", she quickly smiled at him making him disregard his greeting statement.    "You're early,"   "Was editing cuts last night."    "I thought we finished?"    "There's this one scene I had to go back to."    She applaud him, earning her headlock. The elevator doors open, and he continues to hold her in a headlock.   "You need to stop Lami going on and on about Xiumin coming on the show. It gives me headache."   "Why? You Jealous?!"    "JEALOUS?!", he tightens his hold on her. "ME? JEALOUS?!"   As the elevator door opens for the 10th floor, they were greeted by Na PD. "You two not dating yet?"    "Nope", she said.    "Never.", he said.     

 

    INT - MBC Music Office, Meeting Room 4 - 1:30PM, Thursday     The whole Playlist crew decided to call for a general assembly meeting in preparation for their three episode EXO special - their biggest show to be produced since they started.    Jaehyun and Taeyong along with Dongwon-manager was in attendance. They also brought coffee and pastries for the staff.   "These boys sure have some sense!", Sungcheol praises as he takes a bite of his third curry bread.    Seulgi flips the whiteboard in front of everyone which revealed every checklist, concept and schedule for their impending shoot. "So... everyone. We are all gathered here today to somewhat brace ourselves for one of our could be heaviest shoots ever. I have not not done anything to this scale, but the station gave us the budget to do so. We were trusted, so we should deliver results."    Mingyu stood up to continue the discussion, "We will be doing a three-episode special. Where we'll be doing a pre-recorded individual cuts for each member. As for the third episode we'll be going live - guerrilla in an area in Garosu-gil. We all know how bat crazy some of their fans can be, so we should plan this all carefully."   Sungcheol continued for Mingyu "We will be divided to two teams, to be able to finish every pre-recorded silky on time. I do request for everyone's utmost effort and cooperation", he was eyeing on the two PDs who were pinching each other's arms as he was talking. Making everyone snicker. And the two hide their faces with their clipboards.     

 

  INT - MBC Music Office, 5th Floor Lobby Hall - 3:30PM, Thursday   Seulgi was sitting on a couch by a window, listening to the playlists EXO members submitted. As she was trying to get a feel of what each concept for their pre-recording could look like, formulating cuts and edit rhythm in her head.    Suddenly she was distracted by a message on her phone:    FROM: APRIL 12 1994   Movie tonight?   

 

  INT - Lotte Cinema City - 12:30AM, Friday    She found herself in the cinema where there was only three people including her. Sitting alone at the back area, waiting for the lights to go dark. This was their routine. He will come by after the first 10 minutes of the film, and will go before the movie ends.    "Darn it, I really wanted to check out the trailers.", said Sehun surprising her as he snatched some popcorn from the bucket she was holding. He was donning an all black outfit, Seulgi calls it the secret agent starter kit.    "You know that's not possible for you, like... ever.", she whispers, earning her a kiss on her cheeks.    They watched the movie "ヒロイン失格/No Longer Heroine", it's about a girl who thought her long time crushed would pick her as her heroine, but it turned out things are not as predictable as they sound.    Sehun and Seulgi love watching Japanese releases together. He likes that sparkly look on her face whenever she watches a movie. The way she guesses the characters' response to ever question. Even bowing "hai!" whenever she's got a chanc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter