Premiere

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INT - Nemo Studio, Hongdae - 10:00 AM, Friday   A busy room, unfamiliar flashing of lights, and people fixing her up. Everything around her gives Seulgi a bit of a worry. As she finds herself in a photoshoot for a magazine.    She recalled Hyerin's words: "This is going to be a good thing for our show! More exposure. Higher ratings! This just so means we are one of the trends now."   Seulgi never imagined herself to be in this position. Being a behind the camera kind of gal, this is a huge step up from what's she's used to.    "You doing good?", Taeyong asked as he was fixing his hair in front of the mirror.    She nods, "Mmhmm."   The two had been in an awkward streak the past few weeks. Being in a photo shoot together just makes it worse.    Taeyong is trying though, Seulgi has to give him credit for that.    "We'll be in it together.", he said. "Just relax and I'll help you.", assuring her, before he turns away.   Seulgi watched Taeyong lead the shoot first. With his passionate eyes, and undeniably attractive face, the boy is meant for this business.    "Isn't he amazing?", Chungha whispers in her ear before taking her arm. "It never gets old whenever I watch him do shoots, he's just a natural.", and Seulgi agrees.    It's time for Seulgi's turn. She stood awkwardly on the marker. Following whatever the photographer tells her. She takes awkward pauses to internalize, making everyone chuckle.    She spots Taeyong watching her intently, making it more difficult for her. She's so used to watching people do work, and this is something she should keep in mind, being a celebrity ain't simple.    Done with the first round, they head to wardrobe for another change.    "Relax.", Taeyong murmured as he and Seulgi stood in front everyone for another take.   "I'm trying to.", she mumbled softly, as they do another pose.   "You're doing great.", he smiled ate her. "You look pretty."   His words made everything around her stop. It was as if everyone froze for her to take whatever he said in. Her cheeks turned pink without her permission. Making him chuckle softly as she pats her cheek to make sense of it.   "You okay?", he asks furrowing his eyebrows.    "Yes. Yes, of course.", she quickly replied.    --   They have one more set to go, but the preparation took a bit long that Taeyong decided to nap on one of the chairs in the studio.    Seulgi spotted him, delighted because of a very vulnerable and soft looking Taeyong dreaming the afternoon away. She can't help but grab her phone and snap a photo, which made a sound, waking him up.    "What are you doing?", he asks her - still sleepy, rubbing his eyes.    She quickly took a step away from him. "Nothing."   Not buying it, he gives her a hard look. Making her show his photo.    Amused at what she had done, he swiftly grabbed her arm, making her run away. He chased her by the halls, making him trap her with both his hands on the wall.    With them both breathing heavily, Seulgi can't help but to study his face. Intently looking at the scar on his right eye, his pointy nose, and his lips.    He cleared his throat, distracting her. "Give me that photo, NOW."    She hid her phone, so that he won't be able to reach it. And they continued on to playfully tease each other.    Looking for the two, Chungha spotted them. Not liking how close the two have gotten. She called them out chicly, telling them that everything's ready for the last take.   

 

  INT - Lotte Young Plaza, Cinema - 9:00PM, Saturday  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter