Eyes

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EXT - Seulgi's Apartment - 10:00PM, Valentine's Day   Seulgi arrives at her apartment with a curious look on her face as she spots a wrapped canvas by her front door. She gently carried it inside her unit, curious.    She read a card that says "Happy Valentine's Day."      With the idea from whom the gift was about, she slowly opens it up only to see a watercolor painting of a bouquet of bundled in a newspaper. Just like the first flowers Sehun bought her 3 years ago.    It was before that moment when she thought they stood a chance. They were in his car, that he just bought with his own savings. He grabbed her hand as if it were nothing. That made her smile, but he was staring straight ahead, with that cute poker face of his. She let him interlace their fingers and run his thumb along the back of her hand. Gently kissing it as much as he could. In that moment, she thought loving him might not be wrong at all.    Fast forward to now, where all she wanted was to forget. There were so many words she hadn’t said. So many wishes and hopes, and touches which meant so much more than words. All of that and she was still alone. She had always been alone. Yet his name, the way he looked at her. Everything about him was all she could think about and every thought hurt a little more than the last.    She wished she could have the energy to believe him once again. All those times he promised that he'll be there for her.   Yet she felt like a part of him was still with her. And without him, all that’s left is the silence.    

 

  INT - Aqua Planet, Jeju - 08:00AM, Monday   In lieu of the summer season, the Playlist crew found themselves in one of East Asia's largest aquarium's all to themselves as they are to shoot they're virtual date special.    After their walk through, the crew along with the two MCs decided to go around the aquarium by themselves. Before the hit the ground running for the shoot.   Everyone ran in different directions, heading to their preferred exhibits. Taeyong found himself casually following Kang PD, as she skips her way to the main tank. (You can watch this clip to have an idea of what the view looked like.)   Having the whole area to themselves, "Beautiful isn't it?", she said.    Surprised at how she noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter