Convenience Store

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INT - MBC Music Office - Meeting Room 3 - 10:00 AM, Monday     Seulgi opens a can of Pringles obviously in a very chirpy mood as her crew gather in the meeting room.    "Drink water first.", Mingyu snatches her snack before she even got to take a piece. Sungcheol slides a water bottle to him. He opens it for her partner, making her roll her eyes as she drinks.    "Now can I have my Pringles back?"   "I need you to drink more.", he cheekily commands.    Forming a thin line with her lips, she decided to finish the bottle. Earning a nod from Mingyu, he hands back her precious Pringles making her screech in delight.    "Chaaaaaa... MEETING IN ORDER!", Sungcheol called to order as the writers put out their materials on the whiteboard in front of everyone.    "We had a generally positive response from the audience for our pilot episode. As you can see here are some of the headlines produced from various portal sites."     PLAYLIST A PILOT SUCCESS   PLAYLIST A NEW SHOW TO WATCH   BAEKHYUN IS PLAYLIST'S FIRST GUEST   JAEHYUN, TAEYONG YOUR NEW FAVORITE MCs     "Baekhyun's guesting was a great help to it's success. As well as our very charming MC duo!"   Lami hands out print outs for everyone to read. "One thing is saddening, some keyboard warriors still kept on and on with Taeyong's scammer image. Which has nothing to do with his performance or the show at all."   Tapping his pen furiously, Mingyu looked at Seulgi. She puts back the cap on her Pringles tub and realized everyone was waiting on her comment.    Sighing, "I guess it can't be helped. There are people who have no lives but to trash others lives behind their computers. All we have to do is face forward and do a great show. I do trust the writers to give the duo, especially Taeyong a great material to work with."    Everyone nods in agreement. After the pilot show, Taeyong showed how capable and hardworking he is. And the crew wants the people to realize that, looking past his mistakes.    Seulgi clapped her hands together once again, ending the meeting. "MEETING OVER!"     

 

INT - MBC Music Office - Playlist Office - 12:00 PM, Monday

    Seulgi was sitting on the office couch with the lifesize plush of Line's Brown the Bear. She was poking his tummy as she closes her eyes.    Jumping beside her was Mingyu, making her hit his arms with her hand. "You should really be careful whenever you land your bum to something. I'm trying to rest here, idiot!"    "Idiot?!", he approaches her, putting his chin on her shoulders, "Do you really think I'm an idiot?!"    She lightly tries to hit his face with her hands, resulting to them wrestling on the couch. She starts to use Brown to hit him making him scream at her to stop.    Sitting at the table across them are Hyerin and Lami, giggling at the two partners' antics.    "Sometimes they make me forget they're our bosses with how they act.", Hyerin whispered.    "Are you sure they're not dating?", Lami asked as they watch the two still get on with their fight.    Sungcheol enters the room, only to find the two hitting each other with Brown. With a sharp look on his face, he snatched the poor bear with one hand from the two making them stop, both fixing themselves, pouting.    "Like a bunch of children.", Sungcheol muttered as he sips his cup of coffee. Giving the sharp look towards the two.       

 

  INT - SM Building, Practice Room 15 - 1:00 PM        Taeyong was lying on the cold floor after a rigorous practice of a routine he's been working on for days.    Chungha entered the room, walking towards her spaced out friend with a bottle of water. She puts it gently on his forehead.    "You've been here since 6, get some rest."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter