Midnight

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INT - Flight SR14G - 8 Hours before they arrive to New York City

 

After discussing their game plan for New York, exhausted Seulgi gave in and was napping away the 10 hour flight. 

Bored out of his mind, Taeyong had done watching a movie, reading the inflight magazine, even finished writing a list of what he'll do at the big apple, which was requested by PD Na. 

He looks at Seulgi, vulnerably dreaming something nice- he assumed as she was grinning from ear to ear.

His eyes tracing her features. He's been looking at her for the past few months that he'd known her, but this is the first time he's looking at her up close. And it was breathtaking. 

He fixes the hair that was covering her face by tucking them behind her ear. 

He doesn't know why, but this is the best flight he's been to. If only 10 hours is not so short. 

He pressed the button to call on a cabin crew. 

"Hi, I'm Emi. How can I help you?", she said. 

"Do you have extra blankets?"

"I'll get them right away, sir.", she replied with a smile. 

Taeyong tucked Seulgi in with two extra blankets given to him. And carefully moved her head on top of his shoulder to rest.

The next thing he knew, he was yawning. Resting his head on top of hers, heading straight to dream land. 

 

---

 

It was time for Joshua to replace the go pro he installed in front of Taeyong's seat. 

As he walks towards the row where Taeyong sat, he found the two seatmates sleeping peacefully, and rather sweet at that. 

"I better send this to PD Na when we land.", before he taking a photo of the two. 

 

---

 

Seulgi wakes up with her head still resting on Taeyong's shoulder. Carefully she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Wondering where the hell she is.

"Good morning.", Taeyong greeted her. "You've been sleeping for a good 7 hours, I believe." 

"Are we there yet?", she mumbled. 

"We have an hour to go."

She nods groggily, fighting the urge to fall back to sleep. 

Amused at her current state, Taeyong pokes her cheek to her surprise. 

"Stop that, I just woke up."

Making him laugh even more.

 

---

 

INT - Mariott Hotel, Times Square, New York City - 10:00AM

 

Settling down his hotel room with a day ahead of him, Taeyong walked towards the window with the view of the busy Times Square in front of him. 

There was a knock on his door, breaking him from mentally drifting away because of the view. 

Seulgi greeted him with a bag of Shake Shack on hand. "Hungry?"

 

--

 

"Tomorrow is the real shoot, where we'll be going to the places you listed. Are you excited?", she asked, before taking a bite of his burger. 

They were sitting on this velvet bed bench, which they moved to face the window with the view. 

"I am. I can't believe I'm really here.", as he sips his milkshake. 

"Me too."

"I was attracted with the city's energy and passion. So sitting here, looking out at such an amazing view of one of its busiest streets is kind of unreal."

She smiled at his words, "That's good to know. I'm excited to do the things on your list." 

"Me too."

 

---

 

Still hanging out in Taeyong's hotel room, talking about the randomest things - Seulgi gets a video call from Mingyu which she clearly answers. 

"Why are the two of you together?!", Mingyu was screaming with his mouth close to the screen of his phone. 

Laughing at how her friend was acting, she tried to explain herself. "We were talking about the shoot tomorrow.". 

"It better be for the shoot tomorrow", Mingyu muttered. 

Amused, Taeyong cheekily says hi to him, "Hello, Kim PD!"

"You better behave yourself there, kid. And take care of Kang PD!" 

"Roger that!"

 

---

 

EXT - New York City - 9:00AM

 

The crew f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter